cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order billing error : No open billing quantity has been determined

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm trying to invoice a third party item in a sales order (Item Category TAS) and I received this message VF 147 " No open billing quantity has been determined".

Someone can help me ?

The PR is created, the PO also, we have made the Good receipt and also the Invoice receipt on this.

But I'm not able to invoice the sales order ?

Why ?

Thanks for your help

Jean-Claude

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jean,

Check item cat. TAS.. billing relevence is F.. if you do MIGO and MIRO, you can bill the quantity...

check one item cat.

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ramki,

I'm very dissapointed, because the MIGO and the MIRO have been made.

But when I check in the Purchase order, I d'on't see any purchase request number, and in the Schedule line of the Sales order I see a Purchase request Number.

Is it normal ?

Regards

Jean-Claude

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jean,

In normal cases you should be able to see the Purchase Requistion Number in the Purchase Order. It would be displayed under the Delivery Schedule Tab on the line item.

Regards

Nadarajah Pratheb

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nadarajah,

It seems that there is some thing strange, perhaps the users have made a strange thing.

In the sales order, in the document flow I see the Purchase Order Number and the item 10 of this PO

In the the PO, the item 10 is deleted, and on the item 20 the MIGO and the MIRO have been made.

I suppose that the user has added manually the item in the PO without linking it to the PR

Regards

Jean-Claude

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi jean can you send me the problem in detailed at where exact problem was coming and sa you have used the standard ones so that i can see to rectify the problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

The answer 4 ur problem could be related to item category TAS.

Jus go to VOV4 and see billing relevance:J

regards

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks every body.

I have found the problem, the PO was not created in line with the PR created by the sales order.

And it is normal that we have this kind of message.

I have re created the item in the PO, and it works fine.

Thanks

Regards

Jean-Claude

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jean,

Just a thought. Check if the line item has been updated with a reason for rejection.

Regards

Nadarajah Pratheb

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nadarajh,

No, the line hasn't been updated with a reason of rejection.

Regards

Jean-Claude