cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to launch integration builder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While clicking on the link integration repository/Integration Directory, I am unable to launch integration Builder repository/Directory.It just flashing File Download popup message and nothing is happening.Plz tell me how to solve this problem..

For this sake i have installed java1.4.6 along with web start.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

teddylv_andersen2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

Did you get a solution on this issue? If yes could you please put it into the thread?

Thanks in advance

Teddy Løv Andersen

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

did u upgrade ur jdk? it will upgrade to 1.5.0 in which it will not work!!

try uninstall jdk & jre delete the directories.. and then reinstall it. it will work!!

regards,

Felix

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have tried this prerequisites earlier too.still the problem is not solved.

1)setting None in the webstart

2)installed jdk1.4.2 above

3)copied all jars files in to the applicationdata->sun->javaws->cache.

4)cleared cache in webstart as well as IE.

5)jdk uninstalled and installeed again.

6)XI server restarted.

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

Check whether you have only one version of jdk installed. If not then uninstall one version and try again.

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using jdk1.4.6 version.One and only one version is running on my machione.Hint:-Same configurations and settings on my collegues machine.it's working fine on his machine but not on my machine..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sridhar

Go thru this thread

Did u tried to <b>Re-Initialize</b> the Design or configuration option given in the blog. If not then plz try.

Regards

Arpit Seth

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

<i>>>it's working fine on his machine but not on my machine.. </i>

Check in the Conrol Panel->Add or Remove Programs of both the machines (your and your colleagues). You might find some difference in the java components installed on the machines.

I was also having the same error and when i checked it was found that some extra java components were installed on my machine.

Later i kept only the Runtime Environment and JDK in my system. My java version was 1.4.2

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

https://www.sdn.sap.com/sdn/weblogs.sdn?blog=/pub/wlg/1688. [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]

Hope this weblog is helpful to you!

Cheers,

Divya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sridar,

Please make sure that the internet proxy settings is off.

Hope this clue helps.

Regards,

Priyanka

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

Remove your proxy setting and try again.

Go thru these links...

Hope this will be helpful..

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar

Go thru this blog <b>Unable to open Integration Builder…checklist</b>

<b>https://www.sdn.sap.com/sdn/weblogs.sdn?blog=/pub/wlg/1688</b [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]> [original link is broken]

Hope it helps.

Regards

Arpit Seth