cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Service call from adobe form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I developed the form in SFP, I created a webservice and tested the web service with a third party tool, this works fine. I added a new dataconnection and imported the wsdl file. I linked the request parameter to a from field and the returns parameters to a form field, added a button with "execute" , with run at server option. I didn't check the Re-merge Form data check-box. When generating the form everything go's well, when I open the form in the reader and fill in the request parameter and push the button i still get the message :

"can not post data to."

I'm using Adobe Reader 7.09 and Life Cycle Designer 7.1. On a SAP ECC 6.0 SP08 system.

Additionaly I looking for example script for binding the request node to a field value ? Or a examples of searching a node table with a value, like a check table within the form. I'm really looking for more scripting examples because I'm a real ABAP-guy.

I hope some one got some extra information for me to solve this problem.

Thanx in advance.

Jasper

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jasper,

You may refer the Adobe ddevelopment center for the docs related to the execute property of the button to trigger a web service.

<i>Alternatively, if you do not want to create a button to execute a call to a Web Service, you can do it via Script.

Assuming your Data Connection is named ‘LeasePayment’

For JavaScript:

xfa.connectionSet.LeasePayment.execute(0);

For Form Calc:

$connectionSet.LeasePayment.execute(0);

execute(0) indicates no data merging

execute(1) indicates all the data in the data DOM will be remerged.</i> - Adobe doc.

hope this will help.

Thanks andRegards,

Anto.