cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while logging into the DTR

maniksaha
Explorer
0 Kudos

We have set up a new infrastructure with JDI. When I try to log in using the NWDS, I get the following error message:

Accessing server root property (XCM_CLIENT:minVersion) failed: Unauthorized

Could someone please advise on how to rectify this error?

Thanks in advance,

Manik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've manage to solve my problem.

my problem occur when I created new DTR user or whenever I change password.

After created/change password, we actually need logon to DTR UME first to again change the password. Then only the error won't come out...walla...problem solved..you can logon to DTR client..

Regards,

Mohamad Shamsulbahri

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is because a user must change his/her password upon first logon (or after a password reset/change by an admin). NWDS does not offer this mechanism and thus your login will fail.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Whenever I try to login to to DTR, the following message appear "Accessing server root property (XCM_CLIENT:minVersion) failed: Unexpected empty result: 200 OK"

Can anyone help me to resolve this issue?

I 've tried to add roles and groups but still it didn't work

Thanks in advance

Sham

maniksaha
Explorer
0 Kudos

This problem seems to have disappeared. Not sure if the sys admin's did something.

Thanks anyway guys,

Rgds,

Manik

maniksaha
Explorer
0 Kudos

BTW, I could get into the DTR and didnt need to change my password. Also, the tracks were created using the JDI.Administrator role.

The strange thing is that this problem seemed to be temporary, as it worked on Friday and worked yesterday evening, but did not work yesterday morning.

Cheers

Manik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manik

The user you are trying to login with , does it belong to the role JDI.Administrator. Check the role to user mapping in

http://<servername>:<port>/useradmin

Regards

Pran

former_member183805
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Manik,

I've given an answer to a similar problem here :

Could you verify if this resolves your problem?

Regards,

Manohar