cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit management

Former Member
0 Kudos

hii everyone .......thnks for all the info on credit management.......I just have one more qss...the credit limit is getting applicable to each and every cust for my structure....if i need credit limits set for ex just 2 customerss and not the rest in the same structure......is that possible and if yes how do i go abt doing the same.

Regards

maddy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check which credit control area asiigned to the customer in XD02 sales area data shipping tab page

regards

prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

check the customer master data XD02 which credit control area assigned to the customer it will be on the sales area data shipping tab page

regards

prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maddy

In OB45 while defining credit control area you might have maintained the field "credit limit" in the coloumn default data for automatically creating new customers"

if you remove this the new customers created will dont have the credit limit by default but needs to be maintained in FD32

regards

prashanth goud

former_member227476
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear maddy,

you can set the credit limit to customer specific in Tcode FD32

rewards if it helps

siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Maddy,

U have not informed whether u r using Simple OR Automatic Credit Check

If U r using automatic credit check then u can control this Through RISK Categories.

In automatic Credit check the credit limit is calculated based on the combination of

CREDIT CONTROL AREA + RISK CATEGORY + CREDIT GROUPS

While defining the credit control area in T.Code OB45 do not enter the Risk Category, Credit limit fields. If u enter these fields then the Credit Limit & Risk Category will applicable to all the new customers automatically.

Go to T.Code FD32 and enter the risk category for the customers for whom u want to maintain Credit Check.

Now Defien Automatic Credit Check based on

CCA + Risk Category + Credit Groups

In that way u can cantrol.

One more scenario is ... u want to maintain Automatic credit check to all customers.

But for 2 customers u want to maintain Different credit limit. This can also be controlled by creating new risk category and assigning it to those 2 customers in T.Core FD32 and defining the Automatic Credit check with the new risk category.

in T.Code OVA8.

I hope this will solve ur doubt.

If u hav any doubts mail me raj_brsr@yahoo.co.in

Reward Points if helpful

raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

thnkss Mr Raj

I tried what you said but now when i create with another customer it takess

the entire amount to have exceeded the credit limit

Regards

maddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

I mean for the new customer i havent used fd32...but still itss taking a credit limit......for ex 300 and 301 i have created fd32 with limitss but for 302 i havent yet itss takin acredit limit from somewhere

regrds

Maddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi maddy,

do one thing

first go to t.code : 0B45

Enter a risk category which is applied to new customers. That means whenever u create a new customer then Customer credit account will be created with that values (Risk category, Credit limit which u enter at the time of definig the CCA)

Now in OVA8 do not maintain any automatic credit check for the combination

CCA + Risk Category(Which is entered in Definition of CCA) + Credit Groups (for orders)

Now create another Risk category and define the Automatic credit limit for the combination of

CCA + Newly created Risk Category + Credit Group.

Go to T.Code FD32 and change the Risk Category to new one for the customers whom u want to do credit check.

Now the system do the credit check for the those customers who has the new Risk category.

Try this one.

It will solve ur problem.

Don't hesitate to reply if u have doubt.

Reward if helpful

raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mr Reddy i did all that but i am still gettin the same thing with the new customer

will go through all the settings again

Regards

maddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi prashanth havent maintained any cr limit in ob45

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maddy,

If you have not maintained any values using OB45 then just tell me when you create a Sales order use menu Environment> Partner> Display Credit Account. Here you can see the Customer no. & the Credit control area. Is this screen is the credit control area assigned is correct. Or else check the Customer master record if you have maintained any credit control area in the SALES AREA DATA-->Billing document (Tab).

Revert for further reply.

Regards,

Ajinkya

Former Member
0 Kudos

ajinkya i couldnt find the credit control area assignment table in the customer master ...billing tab

regards

maddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do not assign any Credit limit at Credit control area level in the view V_T014 instead you can set the Credit limit for the Customer in transaction FD32.

Regards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi buddi tried what u said this is the error i am gettin

No customer refers to account 30000001 area VINA

Message no. F4736

Diagnosis

No customer in control area VINA refers to customer 30000001's data.

This reference method causes the total of the receivables to be managed for the referencing customer and for credit account 30000001. The credit limit is only managed for 30000001, checking whether the credit limit was exceeded is also only carried out there.

A two-level referencing is not possible.

maddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am using automatic credit chk raj

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you can maintain credit control data for 2 customers, in fd32 cust2 maintain cust1 in the field credit account , this can be done going to menu and select edit credit account.

a pop up window will come here you maintain cust no 1