cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration with RFID Reader - TekLogik 7535 RFID Reader

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would like to know if any body integrated TekLogic 7535 or Symbol MC9000 RFID readers to AII . Both of these has WI-FI hence web enabled. If we ported AII as Web Applications, does RFID reads integrate to AII. Do we need any DM. Any help is appreciated.

Ash

CHEP Orlando

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

We use the Symbol MC9000 RFID hand-helds, and they we have them more-or-less integrated into AII using the SAP Webconsole. We only use it now to run mobile transactions, not as a true reader. To that end, we use it for occasional verifiction of tags, not mass readion of them.

You mentioned DM in your post, I assume you meant a Device Manager or Device controller. The answer is no, I believe, if you can integrate it into the Webconsole.

-John

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I'm using a middleware solution that includes a device controller. We have drivers for both these devices and more. We used other fixed and mobile devices with the solution, and developed mobile applications and used AII around them. The middleware sends the data to AII. We also have packing station software that works with the devices and sends the data to AII.

Thanks,

Randy

Former Member
0 Kudos

we tried a Symbol MC9060 RFID reader, integrated thru a 3rd party device controller... this is how the data got to AII for us... we had a web based version of AII on the scanner which simulated the 8 X 40 mobile data entry screen found in AII...

HTH

Jim