Former Member
0 Kudos

<b>cld anyone explain please what is cond type UTXJ</b>

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

UTXJ condition is the Tax condition which will not be there in the Tax procedure but it will be there in the SD Pricing procedure as statistical condition. The UTXJ is used to determine the tax code and the Tax Code will have the tax rates which will be transferred to the SD Pricing. The UTXJ condition will also be assigned as tax determination condition for the Country India which will have the Tax classifications in Material and Customer master so that we can use the Tax classification to determine the tax code in the UTXJ condition.

Regards,

Murali

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

<b>i have rewarded 2 members.

now i want 2 know that as jmod , jaed, jsed , even jin1, jin2 will determine the various respective tax or duties similarly i am unable to understand for what objective u r maintaining utxj</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gyana Ranjan,

In the Application SAP R/3 ver 4.6C and below , the CIN ( Country India Version ) is an addendum to the R/3 core. That is, CIN is like a separate application, which is called by the R/3 system while calculation of taxes. The values returned by the CIN is then added into the R/3 Pricing procedure.

In 4.7 and above, the CIN has become integral part of the SAP application.

To bridge the gap between CIN and R/3, UTXJ is used. It is just the tool to determine the Taxcode and connect to CIN.

First, It determines the Tax code from the cond records.

Then the Rates maintained in the Tax code is transfered to CIN Tax Procedure ( TAXINJ or TAXINN). The Tax procedure calculates the Values correspondingly.

Lastly, the values are added to the SD pricing procedure and populated into the Sales Order Condition tab screen.

I hope this clears your doubt.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi KAUSTUV,

Thanks for your help.

I have again rewarded for the same.

can i have ur mail id to interact on cin

Thanks,

Ranjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

UTXJ is the Condition type for tax jurisdiction code. UTXJ is used to determine the tax code automatically based on the condition records maintained in VK11 on the following:

Country / Plant Region / Region / Tax classification of Customer / Tax classification of material

The Tax Code will have the tax rates that will be transferred to the SD Pricing.

This condition is not there in the Tax procedure but it will be there in the SD Pricing procedure as statistical condition.

The Condition type UTXJ has 1. Cond class = D(taxes) 2. Calc type = A(%age) and 3. Condition category = 1 (Tax JurDic level 1 with license check)

The access sequence assigned is ZIND with the condition tables in the following sequence:

Seq Table

04 565 - Country/PlntRegion/Plant city/Region/TaxCl1Cust/TaxCl.Mat

07 566 - Country/PlntRegion/Plant city/TaxCl1Cust/TaxCl.Mat

10 561 - Country/PlntRegion/Region/TaxCl1Cust/TaxCl.Mat

20 562 - Country/PlntRegion/TaxCl1Cust/TaxCl.Mat

25 574 - Country/RecipCntry/TaxCl1Cust/TaxCl.Mat

In the sales order, when you enter the Sold to party, Material and Plant, the system automatically calculates the tax code from the existing condition records and assigns to the pricing.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gyana,

UTXJ is the tax jurisdiction code condition. This condition is not there in the Tax procedure but it will be there in the SD Pricing procedure as statistical condition.

UTXJ is used to determine the tax code and the Tax Code will have the tax rates which will be transferred to the SD Pricing.

The UTXJ condition is also assigned as tax determination condition to Country India. It will have the Tax classifications in Material and Customer master.

On the basis of this combination the relevant tax code and hence the tax gets determined.

Reward points if solution helps.

Regards,

Allabaqsh G. Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

UTXJ is used for determining of taxes in the US, the tax condition is used in the pricing procedures for US. they don't make use of MWST.

UTXJ determines taxes based on the jursidiction code which is activated at the customer master level. ( For US customers they make use of state and county), the determination of taxes happens based on the state over there.

Hope it helps.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

UTXJ is a combination of Country / Plant / Plant Region / Tax Classification of Customer and Material which should be maintained in VK11.

Based on this only, tax value will flow.

Give me points please, if this helps you.

Regards

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Hi Ganeshan

in migration cockpit I am maintaining tax category as JOCG, JOSG, but during the simulation step in data upload (Migration Cockpit) i am continuously getting error tax condition not fully maintained, Please help

Thanks in Advance

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is nothing but a Tax condition type which we assign in TAXINJ procedure for calculate tax.

Please ask what exactly you require