cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTTP 500 - Internal Server Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am creating test web dynpro on ECC 6.0 system with support pack level 11.when i test the webdynpro application it give me the following error can some one please guide me where i am going wrong

The URL http://erp2005dev.apps.int:8062/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/zz_te_sflight/ was not called due to an error.

Note

The following error text was processed in the system E6D : An exception occurred that was not caught.

The error occurred on the application server ERP2005Dev_E6D_62 and in the work process 0 .

The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

Method: GET_CHILD_NODE_INTERNAL of program CL_WDR_CONTEXT_ELEMENT========CP

Method: IF_WD_CONTEXT_ELEMENT~GET_CHILD_NODE of program CL_WDR_CONTEXT_ELEMENT========CP

Method: IF_WD_CONTEXT_NODE~GET_CHILD_NODE of program CL_WDR_CONTEXT_NODE_VAL=======CP

Method: WDDOINIT of program /1BCWDY/BZ4H0XN3KQHZQF9WXL41==CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_DELEGATE~WD_DO_INIT of program /1BCWDY/BZ4H0XN3KQHZQF9WXL41==CP

Method: DO_INIT of program CL_WDR_DELEGATING_VIEW========CP

Method: INIT_CONTROLLER of program CL_WDR_CONTROLLER=============CP

Method: INIT_CONTROLLER of program CL_WDR_VIEW===================CP

Method: INIT of program CL_WDR_CONTROLLER=============CP

Method: GET_VIEW of program CL_WDR_VIEW_MANAGER===========CP

HTTP 500 - Internal Server Error

Your SAP Internet Communication Framework Team

Another thing can some one please send me steps for how to configured the host full name

thanks,

John.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks Sascha Dingeldey for document

i could figure out what was the problem it was in my application ,the one of node defined was incorrect, when i did correction & ran the application & i got through.

~John

Former Member
0 Kudos

I too facing the same error .... kindly guide me

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Can you explain how you have solved this error (internal Error 500). I am also facing with the same error.

Many thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

Regarding fully qualified domain name check this:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005/helpdata/en/67/be9442572e1231e10000000a1550b0/content.htm

Regarding your short dump: could you please post the shortdump from ST22.

Cheers,

Sascha