cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

closing webdynpro application in portal problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

i integrated webdynpro application in portal.i want to close that application and destroy that window.i tried with fireplugClosewindow.That is working fine when i'm executing outside portal.Inside portal that's not working.If any body have idea regarding this help me.

Thanks,

santhosh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

abhimanyu_lagishetti7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Use IFrame control and show place a html in the mimes and show it in the IFrame.

the content of the html is

<html>

<body onLoad="window.close();">

</body>

</html>

On click of the button just navigate to this view where IFrame is placed.

Regards

Abhimanyu L

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I configured webdynpro application in portal.That application is valid only for one group.So we created one navigation url.that group will success fully login.But i created one logoff button.In my application propertes addwd that logoffurl and i added Exitplug in interfaceview.Buut that is outside portal working fine, But with in portal not working.Plz help me regarding this.

Thanks,

santhosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is what you can do:

1. You have already created the HTML file with the necessary javascript in the foloowing folder structure :

src->Mimes->Components-><your component name>-><fileName.html>.

2. Create a new iView of type URL in your portal.

3. Get the absolute URL of this HTML file inside your project. This will be in the following format:

http://<server>:<port>/webdynpro/resources/sap.com/<development ComponentName>/Components/<namespace>/<fileName>.html

You can find it thus:

try {

String u = WDURLGenerator.getAbsoluteWebResourceURL(wdComponentAPI.getDeployableObjectPart(),"filename.html");

wdComponentAPI.getMessageManager().reportSuccess(u);

} catch (WDURLException e) {

// TODO Auto-generated catch block

e.printStackTrace();

}

4. Now enter this URL string as the URL for the iview.

5. Do a normal portal navigation to this iview on-click of the button.

Regards,

Satyajit.