cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partial billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Say in the order i have got 100 quantity and i deliver 100 quantity but i want to do billing only for 50. How is it possible as directly in billing the delivered quantity will come.Please help me.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to concerned item category and in the billing releavance change it to k that is delivery related billing for partial quantity and go to billing and go to selection list on top and change the quantity you require.Reward if useful.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1.GO TO VOV7 ITEM CATEGORY CONTROLS YOU HAVE FIELD BILLING RELEVANCE MANINTAIN K IN THIS FIELD THAT WILL GIVE THE SOLUTION

2. IN BILLING VF01 GO TO SELECTION LIST AND YOU CHANGE THE QUANINTY AS FOR YOUR NEED

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can do this by going to VOV7 and select u r item category and in the business data column in the field "BILLING RELEVANCE" put the value K (delivery related invoices for partial quantity)

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Go to Item category controls and see for billing relevance.There u need to give "K" which means Del.related invoices for partial qty.

Then go to vf01 and after giving del doc no. Select Selection screen and give the qty for which u wan to do billing.

Bye

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Goto your item category and make this change under billing relevance"

K: Delivery-related invoices for partial quantity

You can use this indicator if you want to select both items and partial quantities for billing."

Hope it helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To achieve this functionality change the Billing Relevance of the relevant item category to K and then go to VF01 enter the delivery document no. then go to the selection list and change the quantity to be billed and Copy that and execute the document. Now the billed quantity will be the quantity changed by you.

Please award if useful.

thanks in advance

Priyanka