cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in GATP check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all!

I've a query in CIFmodel( R/3 to SCM integration). I created a CIF model by taking one material and plant. when I am checking the product master data of that material ...the 'Check mode' field in ATP tab is not containing any data. Actually it should carry the requirements class data from R/3. Due to this I am unable to do GATP.

wht are the settings to be done to get the 'requirement class' data of R/3 to 'Check mode' field in SCM(APO).

pls help me if anyone knows the answer for it.

Thanx in advance

Edited by: Wilian Segatto on Jan 28, 2010 11:17 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

First you will require to CIF ATP Customizing. (It is one timerequirement)

and then you will require to CIF material, Location.

Please check the Building block of GATP for more details.

http://help.sap.com/bp_scmv150/BBLibrary/documentation/ATP_BB_ConfigGuide_EN_DE.doc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanx for your response.I've marked the ATP customising indicator and tried it again..but the my problem has not got rectified.

i've followed the Global ATP building block notes. RFC connection and its activation is fine on both sides

Regards

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In IMG for APO, make sure you have the following setting in the node for Global Available-to-Promise (Global ATP-->General Settings -->Maintain Global Settings for Availability Check -->Import Customizing

In CIF, create an integration model for the ATP Customizing. In the section Material Independent Objects, set the indicator ATP Customizing and Activate the integration model.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx for ur reply.

configuration is in 'allowed' status in"import customizing' of 'global setting for availability check'.

I that is in correct status...but my problem has not resolved

Regards

pavan_verma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

what settings do you have in t code CFC9 (Change transfer of master data) for material master change transfer, make it "2"

BTE Transfer, Immediately.

cheers,

Pavan Verma