cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need to include the R/3 Business system in SLD.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Now i need to include the R/3 Business system in SLD.

To do that i have to establish an RFC connection, could anyone guid me what type of RFC connection i need to use like HTTP connection or else other..... Get me the details.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Senthil ,

To just add Techinical & Business system into SLD , as per my info there is no need to create RFC destination . Just add Techinical System into SLD and then Business system .

Do you want to connect Business Systems with an Integration Engine to the Central Integration Server ?

Please refer " SAP Exchange Infrastructure 3.0 Configuration Guide" for further details .

Regards ,

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes i want to connect Business Systems with an Integration Engine to the Central Integration Server.

Could you send me the " SAP Exchange Infrastructure 3.0 Configuration Guide" to me. I have mised it.

Attach it to my mail id kgdineshbabu@gmail.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

You can download the related documents from ..

http://service.sap.com/instguides

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/howtoguides

Regards ,

Santosh

former_member433984
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The distribution, participation in distributing or otherwise sending of this material is against the law. The material you are requesting is copyrighted material and available ONLY to customers of SAP. If you need such documents from the SAP Service Marketplace then you must have "S" user ID and login yourself to retrieve this material. If you do not have a "S" user ID then you should contact your own internal company groups responsible and request one or request them to retrieve the document for you.

By participating and sending such documents you are at risk for legal action and a removal of your account here on SDN and BPX.

DO NOT send material via email such as this! Further actions will result in officials within your company and your SAP Sales Account being notified and could result in legal action against you as an individual.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Yaroslav ,

Thanks for the information provided .

Regards ,

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Yaroslav,

I think passing urls is not illegal since anyways to access the documentation on these sites you would need a marketplace id. If the urls are for SAP Help then they are freely availabke on SAP Help.

What however is illegal and immoral is people asking for doucments to be sent to them via e-mails.

One of policies of the forum is that e-mail addresses should never publish. Not only people publish this e-mail ids but they also ask for documents to be sent on them. That is absolutely unethical behaviour.

Regards.

Ruchit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ruchit ,

I edit the message & guide the correct location from where documents can be downloaded .

Regards ,

Santosh

former_member433984
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ruchit,

agree, URLs are not the problem.

But I did not see any URL in this post before doing my remark.

Furthermore the message of Santosh Karadkar with confirmation of sent item has been edited much much later....

best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Yaroslav ,

That`s true !

The distribution, participation in distributing documents is not correct approch.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to All.