cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Checking SAP connection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have configured ECC 6.0 with my xMII 11.5.when i tried to use this server in BLS using JCo i'm getting internal server error (500) .Can anyone tell where i made mistake?

Thanks,

Bala

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

erik_schrampf
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Bala,

Are you able to ping that ECC system from the 11.5 server? Can you copy out your LastErrorMessage in from your JCO block for more information? Are you able to pull any BAPI's back?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Erik,

Ping was successful to ECC system from 11.5 server.

In my BLS i used SAP JCO action block and configured the interface by selected the ECC server.

When i tried to Search by giving pattern BAPI_PRODORD_GET_* or BAPI_* or * its poping up a message dialog "<b>Unable To Obtain Search List Status(500) : Internal server error</b>".

Thanks,

Bala

erik_schrampf
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Bala,

Are you able to connect to any SAP systems from this system or is this the first one you tried. Are you BAPI's your linking to Remote Enabled does that user you are logginn in with have permissions to access the BAPI's? Have you tried to check the connectivity using SAP logon from the system where xMII is installed?

Erik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Erik,

I tried 3 different SAP system but i got the same error. We are having the SAP server in different geography and trying to acces using xMII. I dunno about SAP logon .What software we need to install for that?

Thanks,

Bala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

JCO should work without any problems normally.

Please doubelcheck your Configuration Settings of the Server in the xMII SAP Server Editor it should be: SAP-Routerstring+SAP-Application Server.

You will use this settings then from the BLS.

As Erik said you should use an SAP-GUI to Logon to SAP first - just to check if your user is able to logon (if the user is not only a System User without GUI Access rights).

All the settings from the SAP-GUI you will need to configure your System in the xMII SAP Server Editor correctly.

In the xMII SAP Server Editor write your Password only with lower cases - upper cases will cause an error in the BLS.

Hope this helps.

Ciao

Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried SAP logon GUI from the system were xMII was installed,its connecting without any issue and i can able to access the modules.

I had configured the same information in SAP Configuration editor in xMII. I have used IP asddress insted of server name. Is tht an issue? .

I was trying to connect ECC 6.0 with xMII 11.5 using JCO.

Thanks,

Bala

Former Member
0 Kudos

After logging into ECC via SAP GUI try executing the transaction se37. (I assume you are using the same user from xMII as well). Just in case you are not aware,this is the Function Builder in R/3 .If you can access it then try executing any BAPI , for example a simple one like BAPI_USER_GETLIST.

See if ECC allows you to successfully execute.

By the way are you on xMII 11.5 SR3?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Another thought - this could be some problem with the JCO class itself. Try clearing the web start cache & re starting the servlet exec. Might help.

jcgood25
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Assuming we are looking at the same physical machine - did you install the SAP Gui tools after xMII? If you did the JCO dlls will be out of sync and this would produce the error message you are seeing.

Regards,

Jeremy Good

jcgood25
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the librfc32.dll and sapjcorfc.dll in the windows/system32 directory.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Previously there was no SAP GUI tools in that machine,we i try connecting with JCO got the same error.

For trying some suggestion posted in the forum i installed SAP GUI tools only today,but getting same problem.Internal server error (500) from BLS.

In both cases i was getting same error ,i was using xMII 11.5 (version before SR1),does it has any issue?

Thanks,

Bala