cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MSE HH for CRM 5.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

CRM Mobile Service for Handheld (MSE HH) was available with CRM 4.0 as the backend. But it is not available for CRM 5.0.

Any idea about the reason?

Do we have any alternatives to implement the same MSE HH functionality with CRM 5.0 as the back end?

Regards

Ajay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

At this point in time SAP is not offering the Mobile Service for handheld solution. Some work is ongoing on its replacement, however I can not comment on the potential availability of this product at this time. Perhaps Mobile Service for laptop is a possible alternative in your scenario if you are looking for something today.

I hope that answers your question.

Regards,

Ted

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

We have recently created in-house and implemented CRM 5.0 Mobile Servcie online Blackberry/HH solution to two of our clients.

Let me know your reqiurements, see if we can help you out there.

Thanks,

Dharam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dharam,

We are looking at functionality which is exactly similar to MSE HH 4.0. We should be able to assign the service order to the service representative, who can accept/reject/update the status. He should also be able to enter the product (spare parts) details after the service. We need it for an occasionally connected scenario, based on MI.

What technology you used for your clients? You modified the MSE HH 4.0 (MI based), or you did a fresh development from scratch?

Regards

Ajay