cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roadmap-status value for documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

I am working with Sol Man 4.0 with patch level SP 12.

I have created one document type namely, "Reference Documents" & created the new status values as below for that above document type.

<b>Attribute value (Status Value) Long description</b>

OPEN Yet to begin

INP Customer is working on this

REV Document under review

COMP document completed & signed

The above document type & status is common for SOLAR01, SOLAR 02 & RMMAIN transactions.

If i create a document in SOLAR01, with the above document type & save. while saving the i am maintaining the document status as "INP" (means, Customer is working on this). After saving, the documet is getting added properly.

The status of the document is clearly showing the "Long description of the Status" (ie, Customer is working on this). It is working good in SOLAR01 & SOLAR02.

But if i create the document with the same document type in RMMAIN transaction,

it is adding the document. But the status of the document is showing as "INP". It is NOT showing the "Long Description" of the status. If i want to see the "Long description" of the status "INP", i need to go to the document arrtibutes.

The client is not preferring this.

Since the functionality is working in SOLAR01, why the same is NOT working in RMMAIN?

Please give your valuable inputs.

Regards

Senthil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

This won't answer your question directly, but may get you on the right track:

Transaction DMWB contains attributes about the documents that are stored in Solution Manager. Look under the settings for documents stored in area IWBSOLAR (for transactions SOLAR01 & SOLAR02) and in area IWBASAP (transaction RMMAIN).

You may find differences in the attributes. Good luck.