cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

adding beans in the module tab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am working at lower SP and like to know whether if at all to add the beans in the module tab of adapter ..........if we were upto date with the current SP it is fine or we got to do something else ?? Once we are upto date with the sp's whether these bean programs will come automatically by drop down mean ? or how to add these?? I didn't have latest sp to try these. Plz help me in this regard

For example in the below link it needs 3 beans to be added in the module tab.

1.Request-response-bean 2. calls adapter 3. response-oneway bean. if we are par with sp19 .....it is fine or we got to do sth to get these beans ??

Thanks

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kumar,

You have to add it manually in the Module tab of the comm.channel , I think u want to know how to add these parameters am I right?

Take Bhavesh thread and see the parameters he given. Now see the below doc (Pg:10) -https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/3bdc14e1-0901-0010-b5a9-a01e29d75a6a .

Similar to the document, you have to add it by adding that parameters.

Did I understood u correctly? Is this the one u are looking for? If not reply.

Best regards.

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I mean to ask .....if you are developing EJB's on your own then you are going to deploy them using SDM. But how abt the example (asyn-syn) bridge in the link.

It needs 3 EJB's. Whether they all come along with SP19 or again we got to deploy them with SDM ?? Once we deploy them with SDM how to add those in the module tab. Just if we type the names it is fine or we got to do sth else ??

Thanks

Kumar

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The new beans will be deployed automatically with the SP19, so you need not deploy anything special.

But you need to add them to the module tab by your own, as the beans you mentioned are not obligatory, so there is no automatic update of the channels.

Regards

Stefan

Answers (0)