cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sender rfc configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

what I didn't understand is............... logic behind the creating RFC destination on application system (sender system) and giving its own gateway host and gateway service details. (The same can be confirmed with the 5th point of this blog

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/29/configuring-the-sender-rfc-adapter--step-by-step)

Because we are going to execute the rfc from sender (say r/3) and so it got to communicate with XI. So logically speacking we should give XI credentials right ??

Even In case of client proxy scenario even we will create RFC Destination of type H and give the logon details of XIISUSER. Here applicaiton system (r/3) is going to communicate or send the data to XI.

So if it is the case why the differentiality between the two scenarios ??

thanks

kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Refer this blog

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2008/01/08/troubleshooting--rfc-and-soap-scenarios-updated-on-20042009

Reagrds,

vasanth

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

what I didn't understand is............... logic behind the creating RFC destination on application system (sender system) and giving its own gateway host and gateway service details. (The same can be confirmed with the 5th point of this blog

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/29/configuring-the-sender-rfc-adapter--step-by-step)

Is it corect ?? whether we got to give the sender systems gateway host and gateway service details or receiver systems ??

thanks

kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi palnati !!

And refer to this weblog, this will answer your issue: /people/jin.shin/blog/2006/02/07/multi-mapping-without-bpm--yes-it146s-possible

RFC adapter -

Sender- /people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/29/configuring-the-sender-rfc-adapter--step-by-step

trouble shooting rfc/soap -

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2008/01/08/troubleshooting--rfc-and-soap-scenarios-updated-on-20042009 - search this to find all abt various parameters

Refer this..also

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/ae/d03341771b4c0de10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

Please go tru the blog below,

-Troubleshooting - RFC and SOAP scenarios

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2008/01/08/troubleshooting--rfc-and-soap-scenarios-updated-on-20042009

-Configuring the Sender RFC Adapter - step by step

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/29/configuring-the-sender-rfc-adapter--step-by-step

-sender RFC (forum thread)

Pls reward if useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

still looking for comments ! Any body has the answer ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for your rpely's ! But I don't need any links. If anybody has the valid logical answer for my qeustion plz share with me. It is really appreciated.

thanks

Kumar