cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CATS2 Time recording.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Is there any way that i can enter time in cat2 No of hours worked in that period.

Ex: i want to enter No of hours worked (REG) = 80

insted of entering each day 8 hours --> i.e. monday 8h, Tue 8h, wed - 8 .......

i just want to enter the total amount hours worked for whole period insted of

day by day.

Please give you input.

Thanks

Useful answers will be rewarded.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check DATA entry profile , May be it can be done by profile or else try if you can directly enter the no of hrs with out filling days information.

I never checked this kind of functionallity but still it can be done.

Manoj Shakya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check for the Data Entry Profile properties under the section "Time Settings"- whether it is a weekly entry or daily entry. Access the Data entry profile using the SPRO path

SPRO->IMG -> Personnel Management -> Employee Self Service -> Service Specific Settings ->Working Time -> Record Working Time -> Setup Data Entry Profiles.

Or use transaction code CAC1.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi kris,

i will try it and let you know the statu of it.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

By default Standard SAP allows you to enter attendance type and hours day wise . You cannot enter total hours for the whole week in the CATS.

One option is possible if you use 2010 instead of 2002 or 2001. You can create a wage type called Regular Hours and ask the employees to enter the total hours for this wage type in time sheet. Hope this help.

Regards,

Balaji Chinnaiya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

Can you be more specefic. If i create a wage type reg hours and can i use that in CAT2 to enter the total hours or i have to use IT2010 for entering time. What about Over time again. Please clarefy my doubt.

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your requirement is kind of abnormal. Normally when you use time sheet its expected that you enter time everyday. If you really want to allow employee to enter total number of hours in the week say 40 hours in the week as regular hours, 8 hours overtime etc then you need to use Infotype 2010 and you can ask the employees to enter these hours in time sheet using two different wagetypes , one for regular hours and other for overtime. Then using CAT6 you can move the hours to IT2010. Hope this clarifies your query.

Regards,

Balaji Chinnaiya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji

Your answer is very helpful for me and i rewarded you the points as well. Now i have one more question that is now i assigned hours using wage type from IT2010 and in payroll it is also taking it but it is also taking from workschedules as well how can i stop that and one more thing i am conserned about is in our client accruals are calculated according to the hours EE worked. i.e. for ever hour EE worked they will get 0.01 hours of sick. can we configure that if we assign hours through IT2010.

Thanks in advance

Useful answers will be rewarded

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai ..

U want to compensate O.T by paying / Time in Lieu..

If u want to pay then u can use 2010 IT.

If u want to give Comp Off, U have to transfer the O.T hours into a daily Time Type and link it to the sick leave quota..

Manohar..