cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solution Manager - Create Project Directory structure

Former Member
0 Kudos

We're planning to use Solution managare for BW upgrade project and would like to maintain all the documentation (like status report, project presentation, Problem log) in SOLMAN. We would like to have directories and sub-directories so that user can select the directory to upload the document.

Could some one help me on how to create directory structure at project level? I'm familiar with business scenario option. Is it only option to load document? Can I've directory structure at project level instead of business scenario level.

Thanks,

Milind

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Milind,

We didnt used business scenarios for our business process and testing. We created various modules underneath Business scenarios(e.g. Modules, testing). Now underneath Modules we created different modules( e.g. FICO, MM, PS, SD) and assigned business blueprint documents and under testing we created different test phases (e.g. unit, integration, UAT)and assigned test cases. So this is how we came up with directory structure in Solution manager. This might help you.

Ketan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Milind,

You can create one more project for uploading and storing FS and TS.

If you don't want to use the buss scenario option.

For this new project select the components and from solar01 just create the folder manually by whatever name you want .say for e.g SD-pack1 ,pack2 etc.

Upload the files relevant to each module or so.

Please reward points if it helps.