cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RCVR_DETERMINATION - NO_RECEIVER_CASE_ASYNC

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are trying to run the bpm scenario in new XI server. This is first time we are trying BPM first time in this server. I have the following error:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Receiver Identification

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="RCVR_DETERMINATION">NO_RECEIVER_CASE_ASYNC</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1 />

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>No receiver could be determined</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

Previously , in some other server , I have created many BPOM scenarios but i am able to solve .

I suspect some basis steps missing that connects Intergration engine to Bpm Engine.

I am confident that I have configured directory correctly .

I totally deleted the scenario config in directory and tried but no luck .

Can any one has this kind of issue before ? If so how did u solve this issue?

Also , can tell me where to look in the server to solve this issue?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

is your problem solved...?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey

>><SAP:Code area="RCVR_DETERMINATION">NO_RECEIVER_CASE_ASYNC</SAP:Code>

This clearly says there is something wrong with receiver determination,please check your configurations in ID,specially receiver determination

Thanx

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

XI is giving generic error . But I am confident that i gave right configurations in the directory .

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey

in BPM scenario we need to create atleast two receiver determinations,one for Integration process and second for the actual receiver,in addition to that we have more receivers depending upon the scenario,please make sure you have atleast two receiver detrminations

Thanx

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

As I specified in my first question, I have created many BPMs before and successfully ran but those are in different server . This is new server configured by Basis recently but working for other interfaces which are not using the BPM.

as you specified , i have simple scenario. I have 2 receiver determinations and 2 interface determinations,one seder agreement and one receiver agreement .

I suspect something wrong with installation settings. that is what I am expecting some reply on that basis .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Suggestions:

- are you using Party based communication? this will impact your receiver determination.

- receiver data shown in SXMB_MONI log - does it match your config? interface name, namespace, receiver etc

- status of the BPM on the ABAP server (i.e. the workflow runtime on ABAP) is it 0 - is it the right BPM version?

- status of cache (SXI_CACHE) all components updated?

- status of BPM as shown in RWB components?

sincerely,

--NM

Former Member
0 Kudos

- are you using Party based communication? this will impact your receiver determination.

No . without party .

- receiver data shown in SXMB_MONI log - does it match your config? interface name, namespace, receiver etc

Since it is failed to find the receiver , it does not show any receiver information on SXMB_MONI.

Sender info is matching is matching .

- status of the BPM on the ABAP server (i.e. the workflow runtime on ABAP) is it 0 - is it the right BPM version?

Evertything is green in wf_xi_adm_bpe t-code . I am not sure BPE version here.Can u give me more explanation on that

- status of cache (SXI_CACHE) all components updated?

Up to date . I did full cach refresh also.

- status of BPM as shown in RWB components?

Following are yesllo status:

Configure RFC Destination

Schedule Background Job for Missed Deadlines ... Details

Schedule Background Job for Work Items with Errors ... Details

Schedule Background Job for Event Queue ... Details

Schedule background job for clearing report ... Details

Schedule Background Job for Deadline Monitoring ... Details

Following are greeen status:

Maintain Prefix Numbers ... Details

Check Number Ranges ... Details

Check Entries from HR Control Tables ... Details

Activate Use of XML Object Types ... Details

Maintain Workflow System Administrator ... Details

Maintain Active Plan Version ... Details

Maintain Time Units ... Details

Set Up Workflow Runtime ... Details

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you try to test your configuraton in integration directory -> tools -> test configuration?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does not work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try configuring a generic Receiver determination specifying * as the sender service to see if there is a problem matching up the sender services.

Former Member
0 Kudos

That option also does not work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

what is the status of BPM in the SXI_Cache

Regards

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

check if the recever determination exists under the receiver determination in sxi_0cache

Former Member
0 Kudos

In SXI_CACHE - return code is 0 for integration process.

I see both the receiver determinations

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. check the 'Trace' in XI Moni..

search for String 'Number of Receivers'.. ideally you should be getting

Number of Receivers:1 ( 1 means that there is one receiver for the sender)..

check whether you getting 1 or 0. Zero mean XI server is not able to find the receiver...

2. check the receiver determination node in Pipeline services.. check whether receiver name is there or not..

3. Remember sometime when Load on XI server is huge then also this error comes.. so resolve refresh the CPA Cache ,,, ..