cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing procedure assignment

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would like to be able to switch a pricing procedure assignment for a customer in a user exit. Is this possible. We are testing a new taxing tool and it will use its own pricing procedure and I would like to have a custom table with a 1 or 2 to tell the system which pricing procedure to use across all customers without having to go in and change each one.

Thanks,

Rich

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

so you want to switch customer pricing procedure 1 with 2 during the sales order processing, in order to determine taxing tool pricing procedure...sounds interesting..

but if you are doing this to do away with update of customer master - <i>say by using LSMW</i>... then i don't think thats a good idea..

I am not a technical guy, but this is where the customer PP and doc PP is determined in sales order processing:

Program:SAPMV45A

Include: MV45AF0T

FORM T683V_SELECT *

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have a system configured in SAP that is working and already using a certain pricing procedure and its conditions. We want to create a new pricing procedure, a new set of conditions and have these new conditions use a formula that calls an external rfc to return the condition value. My goal is to price using the old pricing procedure, then without a config change and transport, change the pricing procedure to the new one and re-price.

Any help is appreciated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

So why can't u merge the two pricing procedures into one. And use pricing requirements as a <b>traffic cop</b> to say which condition types go outside to get the price and which go into sap pricing tables to get the value. also as needed use exclusion to make sure the external pricing software pricing take precedence over SAP.

also your objective is not just to get desired pricing at order creation..but also at the time of billing, returns/cr memo (with ref to a billing doc)...so how do you control pricing procedure determination at the time of each of these transactions...when you plan to let things happen on fly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,

we are just going to use config to switch.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Done

Former Member
0 Kudos

That was good question though. Will you please let me know what is the solution to your requirement ? What are the configuration needed to achive this ?

Thanks

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi RC

If you want to switch from one to another procedure, onlyone procedure is going to be active in the document. Then why some Ztables and coding. Just change the pricign procedure assignment in OVKK and then reprice the orders. The new pricing procedure will be effective in all the documents.

But if you want some condition types to come from PP1 and some from PP2, this is not possible.

Reward if this helps.