cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sale order with 2 diff pricing procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends,

Would you pleas clarify me, if we can create <b>single</b> Sale Order - having 2 line items, each item having 2 different pricing procedures?

If its possible, pls send me the customised settings.

Thanks,

Pravin.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pravin,

This functionality is not possible, as the pricing procedure determination happens at header level details which are document specific than material specific.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Gurus...

So.. i need to create 2 diff Sale order for this requirement.

Rgds,

Pravin.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In this case you will not be able create sales order with two different pricing procedure.

To solve your problem

1) Create single pricing procedure with all the required condition.

2) Create condition records for two deferent materials i.e. line items as the per division.

Reward if it helps,

Thanks,

shekhar,

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is not possible. You can't have 2 pricing procedures for a single sales document.

Could you please tell your reqirement in more detail of the original issue which lead to your requirement of 2 PP in a single SD.

Thanks,

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gurus,

I agree with ur ans..

We have maintained 2 diff PP for combn of :

Sale Orgn + Distb + <b>Div1</b> + Cupp + Dpp

Sale Orgn + Distb + <b>Div2</b> + Cupp + Dpp

Industry: Textile

My requirement is , we want to create a single Sale order for the Sold to party, who orders for material from both the Div.

Thanks

Pravin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Its fine but once in VA01 you will enter SO + DC + Div, then PP determination will be for that Sales Area + CuPP + DoPP. I don't think so this would be possible also.

Thanks

SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

No I dont think so, as you are assigning the pricing procedure to sales area+ documnet pricing procedure+ customer pricing procedure.

So document and customer remains same for all the items, hence pricing procedure will be one.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridevi,

This is not possible. The pricing procedure is determined based on the Sales Area, Document Pricing Procedure from the Document Configuration Screen and Customer Pricing Procedure from the Customer Master Record.The determination is not based on the item level data hence you cannot have two different pricing procedure in one Sales Order.

Regards

Nadarajah Pratheb