cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to reprocess the failed POS inbound idoc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We are using the Inbound Idoc WPUUMS for posting the stock and creating invoice Document .and we are testing this idoc for implementing in our project in this process when we do testing in Development server in one of the scenario we have taken 2 different articles for appearing as2 line items in one invoice document. in this test scenario one article has been posted succesffully with one invoice document and for other article it is thrown an error saying that article is not fully maintained, to correct this error and to post the same idoc again we went to BD87 and corrected the data record and again click the process option and it is showing the application document has not been posted successfully then i went to wper and resubmit the document and again did the bd87 it has posted successfully but it is not showing the invoice no.

Can any body help me out how to find the invoice document or is any other way to reprocess the failed idoc .

Thanks

Harish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sainath,

I have entered EMFOR t.code system has thrown message saying that t.code doesnt exsist. Can you plz give the right t.code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

try to do with T-code

EMFOR

Best Regards

Sainath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maivanan,

Thanks for update problem is not with finding the invoice no in we02 , our main concern is system is not generating invoice itself when ever i reprocess the failed line item idoc , it is showing the status as 53 but it doesnt gives the invoice no.

This problem is happening when ever we have two line items in one idoc, in that one line item has posted successfuly with invoice no and for other article it is showing the failed one, after correcting the data and re run system is not generating the invoice even though its status posted successfully.

Hope you have understood the problem.

Thanks

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the status has multiple line information will store in application log.

Go to transaction:WE02

click status records and choose 53 status

If invoice number is not visible then click on 53 (notepad kind of icon).

And you will see appliation log on screen menu.

Click that you will see both invoice number with warnings message.

If still don't see invoice number than some thing wrong with your testing.

"Reward point if usefull".

Thanks,

Narayan