cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartform and new Page format

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created a new page format for both portrait and landscape. I then went on and created a format type that I assigned to a printer. My problem is when I create a Smartform and select that page format the page size does not change. When I go to the page properties and change to portrait or landscape it says "format not possible". Anyone have any ideas? This is my first time creating page format for Smartforms.

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try this, it may be helpful...

in SPAD ---.Full Admin(push button ) --->Device Types ->Page Formats->In Change Mode --->Create a New -

> Assign Width and Height.....?

Regards,

Sairam

Former Member
0 Kudos

That is what I had done. I did figure out the issue it looks like I need to exit the SAP client before I could use the new format. Kind of strange, but once I logged out and logged back in I was able to use the new format.

Thanks for your help anyways.

gubp
Participant
0 Kudos

It's true! I got the same problem... After changing a PageFormat to Landscape, I need to close everything to be able to use that... weird... (ECC5 bugs)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have created a new page format then did you create format types and configure the device types in SPAD ? If not, please do that, it will solve your problem.

Reward points if the answer is helpful.

Regards,

Mukul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I did do that.