cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NW 2004 SP 11 Sneak Preview: FJS-00003 TypeError: webas has no properties

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all, again I need guidance to eliminate the following problem. I am trying to install the Sneak Preview of NetWeaver 2004, Java stack. When starting the installation, the requests pops up to type the passwords for users j2eadm and SAPServiceJ2E. After typing their (correct) passwords the trouble begins:

ERROR 2005-07-15 20:15:30

FJS-00003 TypeError: webas has no properties (in script InstallationScript_61, line 14070: ???)

ERROR 2005-07-15 20:15:30

FJS-00003 TypeError: webas has no properties (in script InstallationScript_61, line 14070: ???)

Can someone explain me what this error message means and what I need to do to solve it. I have found many threads on this subject but no answers. SAP, Brian, Vijaja, can you guys help with this? Thanks, Tiest

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

marcus_schiffer
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I had asimilar problem and solved it by first deleting user accounts j2eadmin etc that were left from a previous installation.

Then I added additional rights to the administrators group : "create a token" object and "create permanent shares" in the system administartion, local security policy.

Marcus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Marcus, I was able to delete the SAP related user accounts but how do I add the addtional rights to the administrator group? I can not add the objects mentioned or am I doing something wrong? Thanks, Tiest.

marcus_schiffer
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tiest,

i opened the user administartion in Windows, (i use german version of XP, so translation may not always be exact) Adminstration->Security settings-> Local Security Policy. There you find the "Create a token" " create permanent shared objects". You can assign the rights to the user that is doing the installation. I am not sure which of the measures did the trick.

Marcus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marcus,

I did the changes as per your suggestions and created \usr\saploc and shared it. but still iam getting the same error.Can u please help to resolve this.

I added additional rights to the administrators group : "create a token object" and

"create permanent shares" in the system administartion, local security policy.

-

INFO 2005-07-21 13:50:09

Removing directory C:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/NW04SR1/WEBAS_COPY/ONE_HOST/jdkPolicyCheck.

INFO[E] 2005-07-21 13:50:12

File system export (share) saploc does not exist.

INFO[E] 2005-07-21 13:50:17

Account user="schoen-temp\j2eadm" does not exist.

INFO[E] 2005-07-21 13:50:19

Account user="schoen-temp\SAPServiceJ2E" does not exist.

INFO[E] 2005-07-21 13:50:20

INFO[E] 2005-07-21 13:50:23

INFO[E] 2005-07-21 13:50:25

ERROR 2005-07-21 13:50:27

<html>The password you entered for user <em>schoen-temp\j2eadm</em> is too short.<p>The minimum acceptable length is 8 characters.</html>

WARNING 2005-07-21 13:50:27

The step createWebAS with step key J2EE_SystemCopy_OneHost|ind|ind|ind|WebAS|640|0|J2EE_SystemCopy|ind|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|J2EE_EngineEnterpriseDialogs|ind|ind|ind|WebAS|630|0|createWebAS was executed with status ERROR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vankat, the problem you are facing is due to your passwork setting on your local machine. You can change these in the following way: Start -> Control Panel -> Administrative Tools -> Local Security Policy. In this tool, select in the left tree the map called 'Account Policies' and then 'Password Policy'. When opening this map you see on the left hand side the various parameters related to your password setting. One of them is 'Minimum password lenght', select this one. It's current value is probably 8 and change it to 5. This solves your problem. Tiest.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Still iam getting problems in installation; Anybody installed successfully,

Please help me out

1. I created two user "j2eadm" and "SAPServiceJ2E"

2. Then I added additional rights to the administrators group :

"create a token" object and "create permanent shares" in the system administartion,

local security policy.

Once i enter the Passwords for these users while installation , when i click on

Next button it is giving the following errors.

I tried without creating users and created folder saploc and shared it , but

i didnt resolve it.

All these iam doing as a administrator

-

ERROR 2005-07-22 22:39:52

ERROR 2005-07-22 22:39:52

WARNING 2005-07-22 22:39:52

The step askOSUserParameterWindows with step key J2EE_SystemCopy_OneHost|ind|ind|ind|WebAS|640|0|J2EE_SystemCopy|ind|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|J2EE_Engine

EnterpriseDialogs|ind|ind|ind|WebAS|630|0|askOSUserParameterWindows was executed with status ERROR.

WARNING 2005-07-22 22:40:24

An error occurred during the installation.

-

Former Member
0 Kudos

I deleted two users and run the new installation but it's giving the following error.

-

INFO[E] 2005-07-21 13:50:19

Account user="schoen-temp\SAPServiceJ2E" does not exist.

-

I am installing on my laptop Win xp sp2 , i didnt find(in control panel also any uninstaller fot sneek preview including MaxDB.

Is their any complete documentation for instattation & configuration.

<b>Any help from SAP</b>

Message was edited by: Venkat Venkat

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Josue !

Did you download the "DVD SPC SAP NetWeaver 04 2005/07" (2 DVDs) from "SAP Software Distribution Center" in Marketplace ?

Thanks.

Mauro.

Former Member
0 Kudos

My reflections.

The Sneak version doesn´t works, and there are notes in the forums that says that SAP people doesn´t supports trial´s version....

So, if SAP doesn´t supports this versions, why does they are putting the sneak's versions for download ????

If you are installing a Sneak version of the portal i suggested you that forget it... and download the files from the marketplace, the only thing is that you must to be a powerfull user to download the files. .

you can try...

I installed it, and works... !!!

thnks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cruz ,

How can i download software from Market Place.

Thanks,

Venkat

sivakup
Explorer
0 Kudos

Here is something that worked to get around the password policy issue.

- Delete ids j2eadm, SAPServiceJ2E

- Run install, Stop when it fails

- Go to c:\program files\sapinst_instdir.....

- Find/Replace "admin" with "Admin1" or whatever password and update file control.xml

- Re-run install with "run old install" option

Cheers

siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

i faced this problem and your decription , change "admin" password in control.xml file helped to get the installation running. Thanks for this information.

Cheers

Juergen

Former Member
0 Kudos

The trick from Palaniraja Sivakumar above really works: consider this if your users are registered into a domain.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

assumptions : your hostname as monster

It looks as if the problem is related to the creation and the

properties of user 'monster\SAPServiceJ2E' , so as a workarround,

it might be a good idea to remove that user , create it manually and

assign it to the OS-groups: SAP_J2E_GlobalAdmin , SAP_J2E_LocalAdmin ,

SAP_LocalAdmin and Adminstrators.

The same could be done with 'monster\J2Eadm' if necessary.

After you did that please restart the installation from scratch.

regards

Anand.M

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm getting the same error. I've previously installed and uninstalled the SP9 sneak preview. When I first attempted this install, I got this error. I've since removed the j2eadm and SAPServiceJ2E, added them back, added them to the admin groups, and added the local security privs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hope the following should work.

<b>please rename the default profile from default.pfl to DEFAULT.PFL (in

capitals) and restart the installation.</b>

regards

Anand.m

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anand, I am unable to locate the default profile anywhere on my harddrive. Any other suggestions? Tiest.