cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CATS and cprojects 4.0 Integration.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anatharaman,

I am trying to integrate CAts with cprojects. I have ECC 6.0 and cprojects 4.0 with xRPM loaded in the sameenvironment. i have also HR system in the same environment. So i would like to confirm whether I need to implement the note 954860 (ALE setting)? I think i need not require this.

Second thing I have done all the settings as adviced in your email.But still unable to get the worklist in CAT2 transaction. I dont know know where I am missing.

These are what I did.

1. created a project and assigned resource (business partner)which is associated with a employee.

2. Then relaed the project.(i have not released the task for which the BP is assigned)

3. Then I went to CAT2 transaction, but i am unable to see the worklist for time recording.

Please advice, right reward will be given.

I have the project type maintained for time recording aswell.

One this is done i have some querry on xRPM too. Hope you can help.

Bijaya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member201206
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bijaya,

If the you have all components in the same system, you donot need the install the ALE setting, because in this case, the program call the destination NONE. But I am not 100 percent sure, if this logic is applied in your hotpackage or not. The note 954860 is defintive not relevant for your case. Please check the note 913347, if it is applied in your hotpackage.

And there is some special settings in the cats profile, which should be set correctly. Please run t-code CAC1, and check the related profiel , the flag 'with worklist' & 'from Project assignment' have to be set. And there is a flag regarding controlling has to be set too, but I can not rember the name. If the problem persists, please let me known.

Kind regards,

Zhenbo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Wang for your answer.

Still i can not see the time in worlistof CAT2 t-code.

I have checked in the t-code CAC1 and the profile setting, they are as mentioned in your email, worklist, from project assignment is already set, another thing which is not set also "enter for several personal number" i think it should not be set if we want to set worklist, and project assignment, i saw that as a dependency document.

Please guide.

Bijaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wang,

Thanks again, I implemented the note 913347 and got my CATs integration working in cprojects. Since we have same system (without ALE) we need to implement this correction for SAP_APPL package.

Thanks again.

Bijaya

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bijaya,

Are u aware of data entry profiles that we enter in CAT2 sselection screen??

U need to define various parameters in the data entry profiles that u r using.

the menu path for going there is

SPRO>CROSS APPLN COMPONENTS>TIME SHEET>SPECIFIC SETTINGS FOR CATS REGULAR>SET UP DATA ENTRY PROFILES.

First go into CAT2 & see wht is the data entry profile u r using.

then go to above said menu path & see the setting for them & observe the changes

please revert back for clarifications if any.

regards

sunil