cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to login to WebDynpro Admin Console

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have implemented NW04 SR1 Portal and ECC 5.0 on the backend.We have also implemented MSS(webdynpro)business package on the portal.My SLD is on ECC 5.0 server.

I was configuring the SSO for the Webdynpro.By mistake,I had changed the login module stack and Now,I am not able to login using the admin account.

When ,I am entering the userid and password. its not letting me to go to the next page.Its showing the same page again.

Any suggestion?

PAritosh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi paritosh,

Are you getting any message like "user locked" or "incorrect password" for the user Administrator?

Lisha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The problem is not with the password of the J2EE admin user.I know the userid and the password.The problem is with the login Module stack that I had configured.

When I am entering the admin userid and password ,Niether I am able to login in nor I am getting any error message.But when I am putting the wrong user id and password ,I am getting the message "Authentication failure".

I don't know exactly how to configure the login module stack using visual admin tool so it can access the logon tickets issued from the portal.When the default setting was there,at that time I was able to access the Web Dynpro Admin console using the same userid.But Now, I am not.

Just to let you guys know that I have configured the MSS(web dynpro) on the portal (NW04 SR1) on J2ee system and integrating the portal with ECC 5.0 system (ABAP + J2EE addin).My sld is on the ECC 5.0 system.

I would really apreciate if you guys can help me out.

• I have checked the user that I am using to login in is not locked.

Thanks.

Paritosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paritosh,

An Emergancy user is available in WAS server(Username : SAP*).It is for this purpose.

Go to config tool >Secure Store and change the password

i faced a similar situation .Go to this link.U will find an answer

Regards

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try enabling Emergency user. Details of the same can found at

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/3a/4a0640d7b28f5ce10000000a155106/frameset.htm

Regards

NagaKishore V