cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WebService Async

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How to create an webservice async in XI/PI?

[]´

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Change the adapter SOAP adapter to "Exactly Once" and transform your integration in async.

Regards

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want remove the http response of adapter Soap? I really need create BPM scenario?

[]´

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm taking a few liberties guessing what you might be requiring here as your description is not clear, but I think you might be asking if you can adjust the content type from text/xml to something else... if so, yes, and the following thread describes how:

Cheers

James.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In instalation the XI/PI exits an example this Sync-Async.

(BpmPatternSyncAsyncBridge)

I can user this example in my scenario?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes.

Remember that this will all use default timeout values etc, but essentially it's fine.

James.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Exists any webblog with me answer our help this question?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marcelo!

Check this:

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/02/17/bridging-the-sync-async-bridge-with-fork-xi

https://weblogs.sdn.sap.com/pub/wlg/1403 [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]

/people/sriram.vasudevan3/blog/2005/01/11/demonstrating-use-of-synchronous-asynchronous-bridge-to-integrate-synchronous-and-asynchronous-systems-using-ccbpm-in-sap-xi

/people/henrique.pinto/blog/2007/08/02/syncasync-scenarios-without-bpm

Regards,

Matias.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Search for BPM, Integration Process, BPE. More specifically, Sync/Async bridge. Should be hundreds of threads and a number of blogs!

Cheers

James.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marcelo !

One way could be to just call the webservice asynchronously (use a BPM if you need a sync/async bridge) and then have the webservice server to send the response when available to the receiver as a different scenario, that also could be a webservice or an HTTP server. You could also make this communication inside a BPM and use correlation to detect inside the BPM that the answer that you are receiving matches with the async webservice previously made.

Regards,

Matias.