cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Making "Partner" field mandatory during IW32

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can u pls suggest me as to how to make the "Partner" field mandatory during the change of Maintenance order (ie IW32) for a particular order type. I tried Field selection for Order Header Data(PM) but the Field name "partner" is not appearing there. Kindly suggest me the way out.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thyagarajan,

I have managed to make the partner field mandatory for a particular order type. Now, the issue is when orders get generated out of Preventive maint plans, it should be in released state, but if i make partner field mandatory, the orders generated are having status created & release rejected. Can u pls explain how to do this status profile of 2 status & hiding the partner function in it.

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi arun

try to maintain the partner in equipment master record so that while scheduling it it will automatically pickup.regarding the status profile i tried in IDES but in vain, if you are using ECC6 then you can do as you like in customization

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi thyagarajan,

Here if u make a field mandatory & assign it to an order type, this will be applicable even during creation stage. The requirement is that the field "Partner" is to be mandatory only after order release. This particular 'Partner" field is not appearing in "OIAN". Any idea how to go about it??

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi arun

as far as i know it is not possible to make partner field mandatory after release.as i said you can make it mandatory during creation itself.

iam not sure but another option you just try it out.create a status profile of 2 status assign one status as intial and hide the partner function and another status make partner function has mandatory.presently i am not in SAP so just try it out.

regards

thyagarajan

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi arun,

you can make settings in T code VOP2 (determine parter determination procedure)and assign to the specified order in OIOM

regards

thyagarajan