cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

missing pricing in the saved order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gurus,

i saved the order, i had to add route manually.i can see the pricing date but i cannot see the pricing as the amount,net price and net value all is zero. what can be my mistake

help plz

rgd

S

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

check the condition records(VK11/12) also assignment of procedure(OVKK)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to item - Conditions- Analysis & there you can find why exactly your prices are not getting picked up , its because no condition record exists or , the mistake in picking up the pricing for particular doc type with sales area ...

and as said most commonly it would be that its not picking the records form VK11 so maintain those and i guess it should fix your problem.

Hope this helps

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

when you created the sales order did you get any message that "mandatory condition XYZ is missing." If you had created the sales order like that only then the system will not show pricing when you see in change mode.

Go to VK12 and check whether the condition records have been maintained. Also check in OVKK whether you have done the pricing procedure determination.

Reward points if solution helps.

Regards,

Allabaqsh G. Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

A P,

thanks i did vk12 and ovkk but now how can i reflect it in my existing order.

tx

s

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Samir,

Go to Item Condition and click on Update Price you will get a list there u select B --> carry out new pricing.

Reward points if it helps.

Regards,

Sreekanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kindly check the Condition records against the condition types mentioned in your pricing procedure. If the system does not find suitable condition records, then it will return blank values (zero) for the condition types. Hence the Sales order value will be Zero.

You can mainatin condition records per condition type by going to VK11.

However, For the manual condition types you may mainatin price manually.In the conditions tab at the item level of sales order, select the + button, and enter the rate against the particular manual condition types.

Reward if useful.

Thanks and regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Goto Item Conditions and check whether mandatory condition record is picked or not. If the mandatory condition is not picked create condition record thru vk31/vk11.

Reward points if it helps.

Regards,

Sreekanth