cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Allocation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have done all the settings for Product allocation(in MC21, MC61 & MC91). When I am creating the Order I am getting a error <b>"Error during scheduling in product allocation"</b>

Description of that is <b>"An error has occured in scheduling during date conversion in product allocation (e.g. during material availability date of ATP check to delivery date)"</b>

can U pls tell me the sollution or what could be the problem.

Regards.............

RD Reddy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you have APO ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

what is APO??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Advanced Planner & Optimizer( APO)

This enables you to use a rules-based availability check.

For example, you can carry out an availability check in several plants and with several alternative materials.

This availability check takes place in the stand-alone APO planning system (Advanced Planner and Optimizer) from SAP.

The source system triggers the availability check in the APO system which then returns the result of the check to the source system.

The result of the APO availability check contains a list of materials, plants and quantities. Each partial result of the availability check is stored as a lower-level item for the original item in the document to be checked.

Requirements

You can only use the rules-based availability check for materials that have been correspondingly indicated and that have been copied to the APO planning system. This takes place with the integration model in the source system (transaction CIF).