cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G/L Account not maintained.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai, Can any one tell me how to handle the error G/L account not maintained when Sale order is rised in va01.

with regards

Anuradha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maintain account determination for condition type KOFK in VKOA transaction

and try once.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anuradha,

You can check the following settings in SPRO:

SD>Basic Function>Account Assignment/Costing-->

Revenue Account Determination-->Assign G/L accounts

MM> Valuation & Account Assignment> Account determination> Account determination w/o wizard> Configure automatic postings.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Priyanka

Former Member
0 Kudos

try to maintain both KOFI and KOFK in t-code VKOA.

i don't understand why sometimes even u have maintained the KOFI without KOFK system still raises the error message.

regards,

Gunadi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I feel that this material and order is make to order scenario.

Kindly check that first?

If yes then check the requirement type which is determined? Assign correct requirement type.

Secondly also check whether you have maintained profit center in your new material.

Hope this solves your problem.

Reward points if it is helpful.

Rgds

VIVEK.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can u clarify the error in detail.?

regards,

v.s.vas

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

go to FS00 and maintain the required g/l account.

regards

sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I feel if any G/L account is missing, go to t.code FS00 and enter the missing G/L account at 1000 company and copy and extend the same to your company code and modify.

otherwise if it is Real time, forward the error message to Finance consultant, so that they will create the missing G/L account.

reward if it helps

regards

Prasanna R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check if the proper G/L accounts are created in Tcode FS00

then go to VKOA & assign the respective G/L account to your particular sales area , company code.

Hope this solves your query

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

can u tell me for each material is a separate G/L accounts maintained as for only few material we are facing this problem. You suggest me to got to FS00 but actually i don't know to which G/L this material is posted how can i find that.

with regards

anuradha

Former Member
0 Kudos

well i dont think its a good practice to mantian one G/L account per material , usually its clubbed together in one category and the G/L account is assigned to that group of material

like Raw material posting will go to one g/l account , and Finshed to one , in your case it would be tough to tell as what G/L accounts your finance has maintained and which kind of material you are facing this problem?

Hope this helps

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can u tell me in which view this is maintained while defining a material as the other materials under this category are working fine except this material. IS this part related to SD or Finance.

with regards

anuradha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anuradha,

It's better you go to SPRO > MM > Valuation & Account Assignment > Account determination > Account determination w/o wizard > Configure automatic postings.

Hope this will help you in getting near to solution

Reward if so

Regards

SD

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I am not sure but please check whether you have maintained correct profit centre in material master - Sales : general/plant and also correct Valuation Class is entered in Accounting1.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi