cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOM-error

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello frnds i have created a Sd bom for a material .......in item category TAQ i have assigned A in Genrate del group field..........when I create sales order and go to deliv for the same material itss givess me the foll in the error log

Item 000020: delivery split due to conflicting header data (TRAGR: 0003 <-> 0001)

Item 000030: delivery split due to conflicting header data (TRAGR: 0003 <-> 0001)

Delivery group 001 is not complete

I cant figure out the solution to this problem...it seems i will have to deliver everythin indivdually instead of just the header item .........i dnt want tat .......is there anyway that i can sent them together (i thought the delievery grp was meant to do tat)

anywayss plss help

Regards

Maddy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

TRAGR is basically the field for transportation group in material master in SALES:GENERAL/PLANT screen. Check for the transportation group for the header material and the sub items also. Keep the transportation group same for the header material and the sub items also.

Reward valuable points if solution helps.

Regards,

Allabaqsh G. Patil

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thnkss to all the guyss who responded...........error has been resolved the transportation groups for the header item and the raw mterialss was diff.........container and pallets respectively.........after assigning them the same groups everythings running smoothly....

regards

maddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Delivery group field in the controls of item category TAQ if you maintain X in this field you can delivery ther goods in one time

tcode--->VOV7

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

DELIVERY SPLIT GENERALLY TAKES PLACE DUE TO VARIED SHIPPING POINTS, hence pls check the shipping points. Also check for shipping conditions , loading group ,plant and shipping points in the master data

Message was edited by:

SHESAGIRI.G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maddy,

In item category TAQ, you need to select X (Form Deliveyr groups with one delivery date) instead of A. Please check the field and retry doing the sales order.

Regards