cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tracking number field in the Default settings for items section

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to add the tracking number field in the Default settings for items section in the shopping cart creation transaction.

Could you please tell me inw hich structure should I add the custom field ?

thanks,

Rita.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Which SRM version are you using ?

I think, In the Items structure, if you add the standard field - BE_TRACKING_NO, then it will also appear in default settings as well.

<b>Please go through this SAP OSS Note, which will definitely help -></b>

Note 676016 - SRM: Requirement Tracking Number not available

Also refer the SAP OSS Notes for adding custom fields ->

Note 672960 - User-defined fields 2

Note 458591 - User-defined fields: Preparation and use

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

bhakti2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

My SRM version is 5.0 I have example where OSS Note 676016 has been applied in a 4.0 system and it appears only in item level and not in the default setting section.

Hence I am trying to implement via BADI

thanks

Rita

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rita,

In SRM50, the CUF are available in the defautt settings too

I have added CUF at SC item level and manage BBP_CUF_BADI_2 in method modify screen.

Kind regards,

Yann

bhakti2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Yann

In which standard structure should I add the custom field for it to appear in default settings ? and than also code it in mofidy_screen .

(kindly note that its very urgent for me)

thank you very much

Rita.

Message was edited by:

rita c

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF_SC

and

INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF

Badi example :

METHOD if_ex_bbp_cuf_badi_2~modify_screen.

DATA: wa_fields TYPE bbps_cuf_display,

p_index TYPE sy-tabix,

p_return.

IF NOT et_fields[] IS INITIAL.

CLEAR: wa_fields, p_index.

LOOP AT et_fields INTO wa_fields.

p_index = sy-tabix.

IF ( wa_fields-fieldname = 'ZTOTO'

OR wa_fields-fieldname = 'ZTITI'

AND wa_fields-structure_type EQ 'ITEM'.

wa_fields-xdisplay = 'X'.

wa_fields-xinput = ''.

ENDIF.

MODIFY et_fields INDEX p_index FROM wa_fields.

ENDLOOP.

ENDIF.

ENDMETHOD.

Kind regards,

Yann

bhakti2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

thank you very much.

Rita

bhakti2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Yann,

For accesing structures INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF_SC and INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF an access key is needed.

Is there any way to do it using already provided includesi n the structure of item data?

Rita

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

bhakti2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

refering to the notes 458591 an 672960, in order to add custom field at item level, we get the structure INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF.

But this doesnt make it appear on the "Shopping Cart Monitor Report" selection screen.

So should I try adding it in the existing interface of the badi bbp_sc_mon ?

bhakti2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

The custom field is already there in the BBPS_MON_SC_ITEM this is interface of the bbp_mon_sc badi as it was added in the include INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF_SC. But what should be done to make it appear on the selection screen ?

rita.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This is standard SAP functionality...

It is not posible to display the custom fields in BBP_MON_SC - "Shopping Cart Monitor Report" selection screen. until and unless, we make modifications to the standard SAP code..

To confirm this point, please raise a customer OSS message with SAP as well...

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

bhakti2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

i will raise oss note.

There are threads regarding new field on SC monitor report.

one of these talks abt adding field with multiple values which isnt possible. is it worth trying for badi atleast for adding single value field ?

thanks

rita

bhakti2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

This thread talks abt having added a new field on SC report , (after which search help dissappeared).

bhakti2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

I added the code of tracking number in in the html template saplbbp_mon_sc 1200 with reference to the code of purchase org field.

This added a field in the shopping cart report selection screen but without any description.

I will further learn html code and try to bring in the description and then try to handle this field in the badi bbp_mon_sc after_selection_screen and after_selection method.

Is this approach ok?

<!-- purchase org. -->

`TR()`

`TD(class="label", nowrap="X")`<label for="GS_ITEM-PURCHASE_ORG"> `T_PURCHASE_ORG.label`</label>

`TD(class="label", align = "right", nowrap="X")` <label for="GS_ITEM-PURCHASE_ORG"> </label>

`TD(class="data", nowrap="X")` <input type="text" id="GS_ITEM-PURCHASE_ORG" name="GS_ITEM-PURCHASE_ORG" value="`GS_ITEM-PURCHASE_ORG`" maxlength="14" size="14">

`F4HelpButton(bbpformname, "GS_ITEM-PURCHASE_ORG", jsMaskString(strEnc(#SELECT_TEXT_SHELP_PUR_ORG)), jsMaskString(strEnc(#SELECT_SHELP_PUR_ORG)))`

`TR()` `Lines(colspan2="2")`

<!-- tracking no (added) -->

`TR()`

`TD(class="label", nowrap="X")`<label for="GS_ITEM-ZZBE_TRACKING_NO"> `T_TRACKING_NO.label`</label>

`TD(class="label", align = "right", nowrap="X")` <label for="GS_ITEM-ZZBE_TRACKING_NO"> </label>

`TD(class="data", nowrap="X")` <input type="text" id="GS_ITEM-ZZBE_TRACKING_NO" name="GS_ITEM-ZZBE_TRACKING_NO" value="`GS_ITEM-ZZBE_TRACKING_NO`" maxlength="14" size="14">

`F4HelpButton(bbpformname, "GS_ITEM-ZZBE_TRACKING_NO", jsMaskString(strEnc(#SELECT_TEXT_SHELP_PUR_ORG)), jsMaskString(strEnc(#SELECT_SHELP_PUR_ORG)))`

`TR()` `Lines(colspan2="2")`

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Well, I have not tried this yet..

What I suggest, create a copy of the Internet service <u>BBP_MON_SC</u>, using SE80 Transaction and make changes there instead making to standard SRM functionality.

Otherwise, it might happen that it may cause the existing standard functionality to work in wrong manner..

The <b>Badi <u>bbp_mon_sc</u></b> is intnede for Monitoring shopping carts in search criteria.

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

bhakti2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

i have implmenteted the bbp_mon_sc badi, it was needed for disabling delete button not he screen

copying option is not possible due to restrictions from client.

I have managed to get the field on the screen, could you tell me where I can get the <u>basic knowledge of html coding</u> as I need to create description and search help.

thanks

rita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Have u tried to add the search help and description to the field in the screen itself.

Otherwise if it does not help, let me know.

Regards

- Atul

bhakti2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

How do i add it in the screen itself?

bhakti2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have managed to get the description of the field on the screen after having added the tracking number field by the above html code.

but I realised that the value entered in this newly added field is not getting captured because when I debug in the code of badi bbp_mon_sc method AFTER_SELECTION_SCREEN then the cs_item-be_tracking_no is empty while the data put by user on other selection screen fields is seen here in cs_item.

also, any random field gets added on the screen without checking if its actually in the cs_item dictionary structure by putting it in the html code.

Is it so that this html code is superficial and the field is only added at display level?

If I need to capture the data of this field then do I have to modify other html template? or is it possible at all?

thank you

rita

(kindly help as its very urgent)

rita c

bhakti2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Could you please tell me wether or not we can add an additional method in BADI implementation ?

thanks

rita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You must implement badi bbp_mon_sc method BEFORE_SELECTION_SCREEN in this case.

Regards

- Atul

bhakti2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Atul,

I have got a possibility to use FM ALEWEB_GET_CONTEXT in the BADI to get the value of the tracking field entered by the user in the extra field that i added using html coding.

field-get , field-set macros related to AVW Context space could be used to exchage data between html and abap level. I am going to try this method.

thanks

rita

bhakti2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Yann,

For accesing structures INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF_SC and INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF an access key is needed.

Is there any way to do it using already provided includesi n the structure of item data?

Rita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<u><b>No, You don't need Access Key for accesing structures INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF_SC and INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF.</b></u>

What you need to do here .. is to

create a Append Structure (Name starting with Z - say ZINCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF_SC or Z INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF) in the same includes one-by-one using SE11 transaction

and attach the new custom user fields in this append structure (names satrting with ZZ .. is recommended by SAP) say ZZITEM, ZZTRACKING_NO, etc..

Do let me know, incase you still face any issues.

Regards

- Atul

bhakti2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

I added the field just as you said and now the field appears in the default setting for items. I have not done anything abt it in the modify_screen method as I need it both for display and input.

Could you give some guidance as to <b>how to determine the structure names</b> in order to add fields on the screen just as there were INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF_SC and INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF in this case ?

Thank you very much for your input.

Rita.

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rita,

Please check OSS notes 458591 an 672960 (update srm50) to have all structures.

Kind regards,

Yann

bhakti2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Yann,

thank you very much

Rita