cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sale Return?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Scenario:

We are selling material through Technicians..(Field Officer)

We are giving some material to the technicians/Field Officer and they will go on the field and if required then they will sell the material to the customers

Now if Material is found defective then Customer will come directly to the Company for return or replacement.

How can I map this Business process in SD module?

I thought about consignment process but how can I take Return directly from the customer (Not through Technician) to company but it is sold by our technicians

Pls it is urgent. I will reward the points.

Regards

Jayesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As our friend said create new partner function SE(sales employee) and assign it to ur account group and maintain the sales employee record. And go ahead with the standard return process(Return Order-Return Delivery-Credit/Debit Memo). When u carry out this process u will trace out which sales employee is responsible for these sales or returns respectivey.

chan

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

use order related billing, sch cat is consumption use(cn),in order type no redit check,no messages,biiling block is2,in item cat deactivate credit mangement function, picking deactivate.

maintain copy control for new doc and f2, in sales doc if need maintain partner function for field officer. in cust mast maintain FH incoterm

for the same you maintain reurn order re refe this new doc type

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

use order related billing, sch cat is consumption use(cn),in order type no redit check,no messages,biiling block is2,in item cat deactivate credit mangement function, picking deactivate.

maintain copy control for new doc and f2, in sales doc if need maintain partner function for field officer. in cust mast maintain FH incoterm

for the same you maintain reurn order re refe this new doc type

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

as u r aware of the the concept Sales Area..

Sales Org + Dist Chnal + Division

say for eg: sales org = Delhi Sales Org.. (<b>DS</b>)

as we know,, we create dist chnl as whole sale, retail, in the same way create Sales Exectuive..

ie Dist Chnl = Sales Executive (<b>SE</b>)

Division: Cement (<b>CE</b>)

then it should look this way: DS + SE + CE

it will then become as ur regular business sales area flow.. and the rest of the business procedures are done as usual in the same old fashioned way..

Reward If Useful

Thanx & Regards.

Naren..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jayesh,

Since your field officers are selling these materials on behalf of the company, you need to define a special partner function, sales employee (SE) and this might solve your issue.

Regards