cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Font sizes changed on different boxes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I have a dilemna regarding my SMARTFORMS. The problem goes that on the DEV box the font sizes and working ok but when the forms were transported to the Staging (STG) box, the font sizes are smaller than those from DEV box. I am using SMARTSTYLE and a custom font. I have checked the forms and smartstyle from both boxes and they are exactly the same. The custom font is also installed in SE73. Now I don't know what to do next. Please help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes everything is transported well in staging box. May I ask you experts if the SPAD settings (i.e. Device types & Character sets) can make a difference in the output of the smartforms?? Please explain. I have checked all suggestions stated in this thread but I found no discrepancy in both box. Also someone have suggested to use a SAP default printer instead of the LOCL. But the problem is SAP default printer setup does not recognise the font size 7 for HELVE font. Can someone also explain why? Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Ryan

check wether u have transported the smartstyle also, along with smartform.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I have changed the custom font to a standard SAP font "HELVE" but the problem still appears. I have checked TFO02 and the font HELVE and font size I am using is also installed properly. Is there any other way to solve this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You dont have to ask them to create a new one . They will configure printers to other clients . You ask them whether u have have to use lpo1 or some other device type for printing in ur client .

I also faced the same problem . In development it worked fine where as in qa it gave the same font problems .

your basis person might have created some different output device in place of lp01 .

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

@ Neetesh Shrivastava

I am seeing a lot of custom output device. And I can not see LP01. Are you suggesting that I ask basis to create another output device specific for my smartforms?I think I can't do that..=) Strict security.

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check this table, it give you all the font families and sizes that are available.

TFO02 --> SAPscript system fonts

Close the thread if your question is answered. reward points to all useful answers.

Regards,

SaiRam

Former Member
0 Kudos

@ Sai Ram Reddy Neelapu

How can I check for the font size if it install? Please provide the tcode. I have checked SE73 in both boxes and the fonts are both installed.

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check does the custom fonts installed in (STG) box. I guess this could be the problem, check both font family and font size.

Regards,

SaiRam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In output devices just before pressing the print button instead of lp01 you need to select the the created by ur basis consultant .

Regards