cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Employee Incentive

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a typical case of a Sales employee eligible for an incentive on the billing document. I have created a Condition type (Item level) ZSEM by copying the Agent Commission since this is not in the standard process.

In the pricing procedure (given Requirement Routine as 24 i.e. In the Billing Document and Calculation Type as 7 i.e. Percentage Variant), if I keep this as Statistical, this value is not getting posted to A/C's and if I don't then this value is adding upto the total Net value.

My need is this value should accrue in one account and at the end of the month I should be able to run a report and disburse incentive to this employee whom I created thru FI route as a Vendor.

Kindly suggest a solution to this issue.

Regards,

Vinod

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi vinod,

" as i understand ZSEM keeping it statistical is not passing to Accounting ".

I am sure it goes to accounting still. You can also confirm this with the FI. As well when you release to accounting, you can see this in the billing document > account determination analysis.

Even you can pass this value to CO-PA also for costing purposes by assigning this condition type to value fields through KE4I.

Make sure you have an acckey attached with this condition in the pricing procedure. Even if you mark a condition as statistical it releases to accounting provided you have assigned an acckey to it in the pricing procedure and have done required revenue account determination in VKOA. Keep a different GL account so that you can clearly know whats the condition value.Otherwise you can pass this condition value to a sub total field and use it for any further processing with the help of abapers.

Not only for a sales employee, even incase say we have depot sales managed by a third and pay commision to him for example 0.5 % on the turnover made, we can have a condition type determined in the sales order and capture the value. We need to keep it statistical only to ensure it doesnt effect the net value calculation.

Thanks

Sadhu Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi S.Kishore,

I really appreciate the pain you have taken to propose the solution. It really works .

Thanks once again.

Regards,

Vinod

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

<a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_470/helpdata/en/9b/084736be07e421e10000009b38f889/frameset.htm">http://help.sap.com/saphelp_470/helpdata/en/9b/084736be07e421e10000009b38f889/frameset.htm</a>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Please look into this scenario and reply.

Regards,

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Konda Reddy,

Can you just look into this issue.

Regards,

Vinod

Former Member
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Regards,

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

I have the same scenario about the incentive of Sales employee but on the receiving on money at the month end.....so it will be very difficult to cater this thing from the SD side....and FI is goin to handle case coz at the end they will run a report and will see that how many money collection have been done by the sales employee...and then on the percentage basis we will take out the commission on put on the sales employee account.....this is how we r catering......and if there is any other guys if there is any other good solution so please let me know.....

Regards,

Mohsin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohsin,

You are right, There is lot FI integration in this issue but unfortunately, none of the SD gurus ( like Rajesh Banka, Ayub Khan, Sheshagiri etc.) are able to answer this issue.

Regards,

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Regards,

Vinod