cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One billing for Many sales order and Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sap Guru's,

I have an issue - in version 4, i have a scenario, In scheduling agreement i am able to do multiple delivery and multiple billing, but my client want me to do scheduling agreement with multiple sales order , multiple delivery and one billing for that scheduling agreement

If any one can help - please do as early as possible

vl10e and vl10c is not working here.

My email id is shruthi8019@gmail.com

regards,

Shruthi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

YOU CAN DO SINGLE BILLING FOR MULTIPLE DE4LIVERY BY USEIN THE TCODE--->VF04

you can also combine different documents (orders and/or deliveries) fully or partially in a common billing document.

Prerequisites

The following prerequisites must be met:

the header data appearing in the billing document must agree

the split conditions specified do not apply

Process billing due list

The system combines documents with the same customer number, proposal billing type and sales organization, and attempts to include them all in the same billing document. If the preconditions are met, then a single invoice is created for the deliveries and/or orders.

Create billing document

When creating several billing documents, user exits can be used to reset the header data, so that more can be combined than in the billing due list.

jiteshmehta
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shruthi

I am not aware about version 4, but in VF04 , Collective billing document is available in your version? (just after simulation and individual billing document)

if that is available then you can use that, or else in VF01, enter multiple deliveries you want to have one bill for, it will combine all the items.

I think multiple sales order and multiple deliveries you can easily create from scheduling agreement.

Do revert with your feedback

Regards

Jitesh