cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

visibility of tab strips

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

my requirement is i have some tabs and a few tabs are to be visible when i choose check box related to that tab itself.i.e. in my first view i have some check boxes, if i select the check boxes then only the selected check boxes tabs are to be visible in the the next view's tabstrip.

if someone can pls send me some piece of code related to this topic then i will be thank full to them.

regards,

ibrahim.md

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

abhimanyu_lagishetti7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

create a node in the component controller of cardinality 1..1

inside the node create attributes of type WDY_BOOLEAN for each tab in the tabstrip.

Map the context to both views.

in the second view where you have tabs, there is a property called Vsible for Tab.

and is bindable.

Bind the attribute to the visible property.

Now, before triggering the outbound plug to the second view, set the values of the

context attributes.

hope it is clear.

Regards

Abhimanyu L

Former Member
0 Kudos

Since you mention different views, declare the context attributes for visibility in a node in your component controller. Depending on how many check boxes you want, declare that many attributes say 'BOX1_VISIBLE' or something like that, of type char01. Bind the selectedKey property of your checkbox to the attribute. Bind the same attribute to the 'visible' property of the corresponding tabs in the tabstrips. So depending on whether you check the checkbox or not, the tabs will be made visible and invisible.

Map the context node to both your views.

Regards,

Nithya