cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warning Message when delivery under safety stock level

former_member418015
Participant
0 Kudos

is there a config to set when the delivery quantity when taken into consideration will be eat into the safety stock level? or do i have to use user exit to control?

currently my availability check does include the safety stock level but it does not prompt me a warning or error.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dyl,

If you wish to have consider the safety stock while doing the AC, then in T-code OVZ9 , carry out control for availability check, there is an option of selecting the filed safety stock. In order for the error/warning while doing delivery under safety stock, you need to use userexits.

Regards

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maintain the availblity check controls you have the field safety stock acitvate this field and maintain safety stock in MM01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For warning message for safety stock, you have maintain the safety stock setting at material master data, MRP 2.

if you maintain the same kindly check the re-order planning, because safety stock will come under re-order point planning. so maintain the same at material master data at MRP1, MRP Type as VV and then set the re-order point stock level and then maintain the safety stock.

reward if it helps

Regards

Prasanna R