cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idocs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can somebody please explain about Idocs.

Please send any useful docs and PPTs to my mail Id:

ajitchandp@gmail.com.

Regards,

Ajit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ajit,

I sent idocs related information by mail.

Please check it.

Best Regards

Sainath

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajit,

Basically Idocs stands for Intermediate Documents. As the name suggests they are basically used for Electronic data interchange between SAP system and Non SAP system.

Eg:-

Suppose you have your SAP server in Mumbai and your other system in some remote area in the Warehouse where there is no SAP accessability. Now suppose you have a weigh bridge in the warehouse where tucks load and unload. the truck is weighed 2 times before going inside the plant it is weighed for the trucks own weight. Then when the truck is loaded and going out of the warehouse it ia again weighed. The difference of both the weights is the weight of the goods loaded. Now the weighing system is computerised and will generate a slip showing the weight details. This slip will be loaded in the system. Now the user in MUMBAI will access the system and will download the slip in EXCEL format. Then through IDOCS, the slip data will be uploaded in the SAP system.

Reward points if solution helps.

Regards,

Allabaqsh G. Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

this is lakshman can you pls send me about idocs

my mail id is

greetlakshman@yahoo.co.in

thanks

regards

lakshman

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

sent a mail

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

hi this is lakshman

can u pls send me the mail about idocs

thanks

regards

lakshman

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

A standard SAP format for electronic data interchange between systems (Intermediate Document).

Different message types (such as delivery confirmations or purchase orders) normally represent the different specific formats, known as IDoc types. Multiple message types with related content can be assigned to one IDoc type: For example, the IDoc type ORDERS01 transfers the "logical" message types ORDERS (purchase order) and ORDRSP (order confirmation).