cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restrict business partners access to the change document

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have defined a custom change transaction based on Urgent Corrections. This change transaction is characterized by 4 partner functions corresponding to the 4 business partners who must work with the change document. Each one of these four business partners will find the Change Ducument in his worklist in the tab of the change document belonging to him. The problem is that also a business partner not assigned to the change document can find the change document in the "find" tab and open it. If he has the necessary authorizations defined in his role, he can make actions in the change document even if he was not assigned to the change document. How can I solve this problem? I want that for example all the business partners in the system can see the change documents, but only the business partners assigned to a change document can make modifications. If this is not possible at all, there is just a way to not allow business partners not assigned to a change document to see it in the find tab?

Thanks

Antonello

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Antonello,

You can use BADI CRM_ORDER_AUTH_CHECK to do this.

Within this badi use FM CRM_Read_Partners_ow to find all the partners assigned to that document, now match the Bp id's of current User with the partners you find above..

Thats it,i dont have the access to the system rite now, cant get into more details of it.

There is also a FM for getting the BP of the current user. Dont remember this rite now.

GO thru the documentation of crm_order_auth_check to implement this.

Reward if you find this post usefull.

Revert for any clarifications.

Regards,

Suzzane

Answers (0)