cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error creating the sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i am getting error saying ship to party 134 not defined for sales area when i am trying to create sales order

help needed plzz

thanks

s

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check whether the Customer is created in XD01 as a ship to customer.

Thanks,

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sales area consists of 1 sales organisation, 1 distribution channel and 1 division. If out of these 3 any one unit changes then, the sales area also changes. When you create a customer you specify the sales area for that customer. Customer has basically 4 basic partner functions-SP, SH, BP & PY.

You are getting an error stating that the ship to party 134 not defined for sales area. First check whether your sold to party and ship to party are the same or not. If they are not same then, please check the sales area of the sold to party customer and the sales area of the ship to party customer. The sales area of both these customers should match with the sales area whcih you specify while creating the sales order.

Also check the distribution channel of the material, the sold to party customer and the ship to party customer. The distribution channel should be the same.

You have to assign the ship to party to the sold to party in XD02. Go to XD02, select your sold to party customer and select the sales area data. In sales area data go to 'partner functions' tab and assign the ship to party there. Enter the ship to party number.

Reward points if solution helps.

Regards,

Allabaqsh G. Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the div also needs to be the same in material and sold to and ship to for making the sales order as the error says ship to party 134 not defined for the sales area ss01,sf,sb when i put material 2077

tx

s

Former Member
0 Kudos

A P,

thanks ya that resolved my problem and i can save the order but it is not taking the pricing

tx

s

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

see ur created partner determination procedure that whether the ship to party is assigned to sold to party or not? if not assign it. the menu path is under

img=sd=basicfunctions=partner determination procedure=setup partner determination procedure= setupm partner determination procedure for customer master. after this u check under the same menu path,

whether partner functions is assigned to ur account groups. based on this ur customer master will determine the sales order.

i hope if your checked those, ur error will not be carried out again.

reward points if it is useful.

regards

KR

Former Member
0 Kudos

i think the material you are using has been created for a different distributin channel, sales org. where the ship to party is not extended to the same distribution channel as the material.

pl check the dist channel in mm02 sales view. Now check in XD02 if the ship to party is also existing in that dist.channel.

Thanks

Sadhu Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes in mm02 i can see the dist channel and in xd02 also i can see the same dist channel

help plzz

thanks

s

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Then check the ship to party in xd02 on sales area data tab page and in the partner functions if u u see the ship to party which u r mentioning in the sales order

else add that ship to party in partner function in XD02.

Hope u had already created that ship to party

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check whether ship to party assigned to the sold to party and also check the sales area of the customer and the sales area of sales order

Finally check u r partner determination procedure in VOPA tcode

regards