cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need halp Value Mapping failure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Morning,

i have an urgent request and don´t know why it´s not working ???

I have a simple mapping.

E1EDKA1-PARTN -> Value Mapping -> E1EDKA1-PARTN

Value Mapping Value:

4901 to xxxx

It´s a very simple one and in the xi test environment it works but in REAL it´s not working.

Only the source Value of 4901 will be filled in the destination field PARTN.

In the Trace i cant find the following information:

Key mapping from System=CCS_xxxxxxx namespace=newInterfaceFunction objtype= key=4901 to System=CSC_yyyyyy namespace= objtype= key=null has not been performed

Any ideas ?

Thank You,

Gordon

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gordon,

Yes, I'd try to activate your changes using the icon with the green arrow.

If it still does not work, there might be connection problems. Here's a copy of the XI documentation to help you for further investigations:

<i>You can request another cache update, if required. To do so, choose Repeat Cache Update for Instance ().

The Problems tab page displays information about problems during the cache update.

Cache notifications and cache updates can fail for many reasons. You can test the cache connectivity. in the Runtime Workbench. For more information, see SAP Note 780747.</i>

Best regards

Joachim

Former Member
0 Kudos

that was a good idea ... but finally there a connection problems, too.

Thank You for help,

Gordon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gordon,

How did you maintain the entries? In the Integration Directory or with the value mapping replication interface?

If you did it in the ID, please check in the cache notifications (Environment -> Cache notifications) if your changes have been activatied successfully.

Best regards

Joachim

Former Member
0 Kudos

oh ... some values "from me" are in status red with the following information.

"cache aktualisierung noch nicht gestartet"

should we do a global chache refresh ?

thanks for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Joachim,

i cant find the value in the caching monitoring ?

I used antoher value mapping(which isnt working, too) ... there are missing values, too ?

any ideas ?

Thank you,

Gordon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gordon,

I'd assume, that the value is not available for these access keys (maybe due to a caching problem). Could you check in the Runtime Workbench -> Cache Monitoring -> Search for Value Mapping Groups, if you can find teh enty for your combination of agency, schema and value.

Best regards

Joachim