Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Group Replication from ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SRMers,

System Landscape : ECC 6.0 and SRM 5.0.

I am doing a material group replication from ECC to SRM using the DNL_CUST_PROD1 customizing object. Before the replication ECC was trying to confirm the target RFC destination(SRM) by prompting a logon. I logged in as myself and the system gave a CALL_FUNCTION_OPEN_ERROR.

I defined the CRM Consumer as SRM in the CRM middleware parameters..

My question is do we need to define the User SRM in SU01 and when ECC tries to confirm the target RFC destination, do we need to login as the SRM User ?

Points will be rewarded for answers.

Thanks in advance,

Bob

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bob,

if the system popups with a logon window that means that the RFC user is not correctly entered (most often it is because the entered password is not in capitals...). Don't confuse the RFC user and the SRM consumer.

So what you need to do in my opinion is check the RFC users and enter a correct user/pw. If this is correct, no login screen will be presented.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Robin,

Thanks for the information.

So do I need to define the RFC user in the ECC SU01 and SRM SU01 with the same username/Pwd and define as system user?

Please let me know if I need to do any other settings related to this RFC user.

Thanks in advance,

Bob

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The RFC user which you define in the SRM RFC detsination has to be obviously as SU01 user in SRM.Also the RFC user need to have SAP_ALL and SAP_NEW profile attached.See note 642202 for details.

Also Check:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005vp/helpdata/en/84/d3eb4190966024e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.