Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Limit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Members

Greetings

I need your help for the following. In the business there are two sales areas

10000110 and 10000120, Customer is buying through two sales areas and payer is one. How to set up the credit limit for individual sales areas

It is urgent

Thanks in advance

Regards

Narasimha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi narsimha

with one credit control area you cannot maintain the credit management for two sales areas

First you need to have 2 credit control areas(1000 &2000) for 2 divisions(X &Y) so define 2 credit control areas.

then goto OBZK and assign the credit control areas to company code

1000=1000 CCA

1000=2000 CCA

Now goto OVFL and assign the CCA to the respective sales areas.

1000/10/X=1000 CCA

1000/10/Y=2000 cca

And in the XD02 of CMD of both sales areas we have to specify the credit control area in the sales area data screen shipping tab page

regards

prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narasimha.,

You can maintain credit limit at division level,You create creit control area at division level,So u need 2 credit control area and in FD32,U can use both total credit limit and individual credit limit

Narayana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please refer the replies. I thank all who responded. The situation here is one Company code , two sales area and only one credit control area can be assigned to one company code so how is it possible to have two different credit control areas for two different sales areas? Hope the process is clear

0 Kudos

we can assign diff credit contol areas to diff sales areas(system will consider this assignment preference rather thane company code assignment)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr Reddy

Thanks for the reply. But my doubt is when i create limit using FD32 , i specify the credit control area which is same for both sales areas. So how can i maintain two different credit limits?

Warm Regards

Narasimha

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

in fd32 u will see the Total limit:

Individual limit:

Currency:

Total llimit is for over all sales area like if the customer lies in 2/3 sales areas and the individual limit is for single sales area

reward if it helps

kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr Kiran

Individual Limit and Total limits pertain to Credit control area and not sales areas.

Regards

narasimha

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI narasimha

then whats the fun of assigning a credit control area to a sales area.

revert back if iam wrong

kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Assign Credit control area to Sales area level.Then we can maintain credit limit at sales area.