cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITSMobile Case

ricardo_fachini
Explorer
0 Kudos

We are evaluating SAP access through mobile devices such as HHP W9500 under Windows Mobile 2003.

To do this we use Web SAP Console, but we realize that this tool will not be supported anymore by SAP since they make ITSMobile available.

Also we did some tests also on ITSMobile and as we seen it is working well but our company requests us to look for some SAP cases that use this feature.

Has anybody participated at any SAP implementation that uses ITSMobile?

Regards,

Ricardo Fachini

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we are now implementing the solution in a warehousing project (80 clients).

(Symbols MC900 and DLOG MPC 5)

For more information feel free to contact me directly (for screenshots, videos or additional materials).

Bye

Christoph Persich

ricardo_fachini
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Christoph,

is good to know that someone is also using this technology.

I share with your thoughts, ITSMobile is more flexible and powerful than WEB SapConsole.

I have some new questions and maybe you can help us.

- How are you using the login screen? Did you convert LM00 transaction or just use the login/pwd browser dialog?

- Have you use any standard transaction or every transaction used at your project is "Z" transaction? If you used some standard transaction it was already converted (ready for use)?

- On transaction SICF you created just one service for this project or many?

- Have you ever used call transactions?

- Regarding security, what things I should be careful?

- How can I create a template for a program? Like executable program; where SAP automatically generates a screen through commands like "Parameter" and "Select-Options".

- Are there any parameters' guide regarding creating services?

I know that is so much questions but I really appreciate your attention.

Thanks in advance and good luck at your go-live.

Regards,

Ricardo Fachini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ricardo,

we are using the ITSmobile in a EWM (Extended Warehouse Management - SCM) implementation (NW 7.00).

The application is more extended like the Lmob (LES) but the usage is the same.

you find a detailed instuction on the sap help site.

What do you mean with call transaction!?

You must add/map a transaction when creating a ITS service.

Bye

Christoph

ricardo_fachini
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Cristoph,

thank you a lot for your comments. It was very helpful.

Our system landscape is the same as you 7.0 and the tips that you posted helped us a lot.

Just one question...

At the question 1 you told me that you are using the login-class for logon/logoff (CL_MOBILE_SYSTEM_LOGIN), after applied the note 1048461 I could find it. But, could you explain us about how you used 2 logons and got control when the resource logoff from the app. sets a logoff from system?

Ah, and regarding the call transaction what we mean were about batch-input. But it is working fine now. Thanks.

Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

it is easy. You must do it over JavaScript:

Here you must send after the logoff of the ressource an exitparameter to the ITS server.

Bye

Christoph

ricardo_fachini
Explorer
0 Kudos

Great.

Thanks a lot Christoph.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have installed standalone ITS and when we view through our browser everything works fine. When we view through our handheld device MOTOROLA 9090 screens look good but the enter key is not working.. Do we need to do some set up in the device .. Please advise..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you add a device include file to your Internet Service in SE80? If yes, you still have to add the parameter ~ITSMOBILEDEVICEINCLUDE in your service via SICF. The value for this parameter is the name of your device include file.