Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while creating Adaptive WS Model

SandipAgarwalla
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to create a adaptive ws model out of a wsdl file. The file stored locally on my machine. While creating,it gives an error as

Error in loading the WSDL file. Check error log

When I checked the error log, these were the last entries,...

t com.sap.ide.eclipse.startup.Main.main(Main.java:607)
Caused by: com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.exceptions.WebserviceClientException: GenericServiceFactory initialization problem. Could not load web service model. See nested exception for details.
at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.espbase.client.dynamic.impl.DGenericServiceImpl.generateProxyFiles(DGenericServiceImpl.java:149)
at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.espbase.client.dynamic.impl.DGenericServiceImpl.<init>(DGenericServiceImpl.java:49)
at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.espbase.client.dynamic.GenericServiceFactory.createService(GenericServiceFactory.java:71)
at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.model.webservice.metadata.WSModelInfo.getOrCreateWsrService(WSModelInfo.java:411)
... 53 more
Caused by: com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.exceptions.ProxyGeneratorException: Proxy Generator Error. Proxy generation problem. See nested exception.
at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.wsdl2java.ProxyGenerator.generateProxy(ProxyGenerator.java:249)
at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.espbase.client.dynamic.impl.DGenericServiceImpl.generateProxyFiles(DGenericServiceImpl.java:146)
... 56 more
Caused by: java.lang.Exception: WSDL does not contain enough information to load WS Client.
at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.wsdl2java.ClassGenerator.generateAll(ClassGenerator.java:1159)
at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.wsdl2java.ProxyGenerator.generateProxy(ProxyGenerator.java:244)
... 57 more

What could be the problem? Any pointer is appreciated. Thanks

Regards

Sandip Agarwal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

SandipAgarwalla
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

closing the thread..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sandeep,

there are three ways of selecting source of wsdl. since u have stored wsdl on local machine use Local file sytem or url. this is working for me. then specify the path of ur wsdl. i guess this should work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sandeep,

untill you test the webservice on any server u cant say its correct webservice or not.

please test the webservice and then try creating the model.

venkat.

SandipAgarwalla
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi venkat,

The web service is running fine. I tested it from the java client, but somehow I am not able to create a web service model in web dynpro.

Has anyone faced similar problems while dealing with Web Services?

Regards

Sandip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandip,

Greetings!!!

Check your proxy settings by navigating thru "Windows -> Preferences -> WorkBench -> Proxy Settings -> uncheck 'Use a Proxy Setings' -> click 'Apply' -> OK.

Now you try to load your WSDL file.... it will be succeeded...

Regards

TFG - Kumara Guru

SandipAgarwalla
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi TFG,

The proxy settings were disabled earlier.

Anyways, I just checked and tried creating a model, but the same problem.

Any other pointers???

Regards

Sandip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandip,

"WSDL does not contain enough information to load WS Client".have u checked ur webservice???Is it working properly in wsnavigator??

regards

Sumit

SandipAgarwalla
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi sumit,

This web service is running on a different server altogether. I do not think I can see that in WSNavigator. I just want to consume the web service.

Regards

Sandip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sandip sir,

If u can access the webservice in webdynpro in this server,u can check the webservice in wsnavigator also.If its working on some other server,may be its not deployed properly on the server u r using.

If the service is deployed on the server,it will be available on wsnavigator also.

note: If u can't see the service in wsnavigator,how do u check whether the service is working properly?If there is any other method to check the service,do let me know also,so i can try.

regards

Sumit

SandipAgarwalla
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi sumit,

We are using a java client built specifically to test these web services....

May be I am not sure but I have a doubt here, if the web service is running on some other server (not portal, its a kind of DMS server), why it will show up in wsnavigator of Portal Server.

As far I know, the wsnavigator shows up the services which are running on the current portal server.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Regards

Sandip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you configured the logical ports.

check into that.

regards

ambicasony

SandipAgarwalla
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ambica,

Where to configure the logical ports? The model is not created yet...

Regards

Sandip