cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition type in pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi frnds

I have an issue at the client side where a condition type ZPRF is getting pulled in even without maintaining the condition record. When i am doing the analysis it shows that the condition records found (without condition record). The condition type populates the procedure with no value. It is only pulling this record for one sales organization

Does anyone have a clue as to what is happening???

Message was edited by:

Comes Naturally

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

for the condition type ZPRF, in the pricing procedure at V/08 see if there is any alternative calculation type assinged to it. Generally we use such conditions to derive the value based on some other condition. So we dont need to have a condition record, so you get a message conditon record found without condition record. Also it could be happening only for one sales may be depending on the assingment of this pricing to sales area, cupp, document pricing proc. combination maintained at OVKK.

Please let me know if this helps.

Thanks

Sadhu Kishore

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the Sales Order, select the item & go to item condition where the value is being pulled. Select the particular Condition type & check condition record. Here you may be able to identify if any condition record is maintained for the same.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward suitable points.

• How to give points: Mark your thread as a question while creating it. In the answers you get, you can assign the points by clicking on the stars to the left. You also get a point yourself for rewarding (one per thread).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Chk in the T.code: V/06 for the condition type ZPRF, if it has some reference condition type in the following field: <b>Reference Condition Type</b>.

Regards

AK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ayub

I donot have the reference condtion type field in V/06

Former Member
0 Kudos

can u tell me what is this condition type for?

It can also be dependent on the AltCBV value maintained in the T.code: V/08 in your prcing procedure in reference to this condition type.

Chk and tell me.

Regards

AK

Former Member
0 Kudos

condition type is ZPRF- Price manual fixed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ayub

The AltCBv value is 0. Let me know if you have any thoughts.