cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R3 to R3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

one R3 system to R3 system middleware XI ,both using IDOC as communication which scenario is better to use there....

Kumar..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Krishna,

Since ur scenario is R/3 to R/3 I would suggest you to go for IDOC tunneling. Refer Michal's blog /people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/11/21/xi-idoc-to-idoc-tunneling--how-fast-and-easy-can-you-get

Best regards,

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raj i am using 2.0 of XI and i am not doing any maping here ...could u suggest me something else...

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Krishna,

There is no mapping needed at all for ur scenario. Did u referred Michal's blog. The only thing is u needed to change the parameters in SXMB_ADM as per the blog.

Best regards,

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rai one more thing is my client was using old one likethis R3 HTTp(IDOC) using http adapter to post IDOC data and reaching XI and from XI it is reaching R3(IDOC)..

in this case they using some URL for this can i replace this whole scenarion with michal solutions...

Kumar..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If I were you I'd be aware of using tunneling because this setting is for whole IDOC adapter. If amount of data is not big please use normal way with uploading definition of IDOCs.

/wg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can go for IDoc tunneling as per Raj's suggestions.

Thanks

Answers (0)